Level 12
2,905/3,000 2,505 0

據說有加倍活動...

差一點四位數,殘念...

據說有加倍活動...
命運之子 Feb 24, 2022, 11:40 PM
0 3

真心請求改一下無盡配對規則

我只是想要測一些奇奇怪怪的隊伍,可是整天都打同一個人,這超噁心wwww

真心請求改一下無盡配對規則
命運之子 Oct 22, 2021, 02:50 AM
0 10

Ragna fun

Figured I'd just share a little insight on Artemis. She can one shot at zero uncap. The only determinant of that is how many magical damage attempts you can squeeze out of her. This applies to pretty much every kind of setup except what the top two players are currently running. Magic damage at +0 is worth 160K damage per crit tap skill and roughly 260K at maximum uncap. Hence, run as much speed as possible to help Artemis tap as much as possible. Her normal tap damage is completely irrelevant until you have enough uncaps to be able to one shot in 2 fevers, so you can sacrifice pretty much everything except the crit rate booster (melpo/pantheon) for speed. I run my setup like this to get 2 fevers in under 2 minutes.
 
Now if you do have top-tier ignition core on Artemis along with max ignite on Semele and Artemis... then the strategy is different and you will be going for maximum per-tap damage. For the rest of us tho, this is probably the most viable path to personal-best times.

Ragna fun
DESTINY CHILD Apr 24, 2021, 01:31 AM
0 5

總覺得爆擊率很怪

隊長被動跟SS加起來已經差不多72%,包含基礎爆擊總也會有個八成? 可是為什麼跟泡麵比,將近五十場下來吉他妹提供的實際爆擊率就是連個七成都不到?

總覺得爆擊率很怪
命運之子 Feb 21, 2021, 04:58 AM
1 2

點火核心無效 - 增幅敏捷度 & 增幅爆擊

日前剛開始打RAID時我為了優化傷害數值,做了幾次核心更換測試數值,但是越測越詭異。我原本第一次點火核心放在水軍女上,是使用增幅攻擊力+攻擊力+敏捷,打出來的傷害是每下九萬兩千。
 
後續換了增幅爆擊+增幅攻擊力+增幅敏捷度,增幅敏捷度+增幅攻擊力+增幅爆擊,增幅敏捷度+增幅攻擊力+攻擊力。然而後面三者打出來的數字都遠遠不及原本的核心,基本上平均都只有八萬兩千左右。這看起來就擺明是只有增幅攻擊力有效而已啊!!!
 
結果我最後還是得把水軍女換回一顆堪用的核心,總共浪費了四顆核心測試沒有用的數值... 是不是該說明一下?

命運之子 Dec 14, 2020, 10:03 AM
0 12

更新後惡鬥排名無法瀏覽

這次更新後,原本就LAG到爆炸的裝備介面又多了一位好朋友,而且還更厲害。惡鬥排名一開張數瞬間掉到將近零。手機是三星Galaxy S20 Ultra (SD865 版本)。這問題已經回報一整年了是甚麼時候要修正呢?

命運之子 Dec 7, 2020, 09:18 AM
0 2

Ragna Break 11 Kamikaze Time Trial

Figured I'd post some suggestions for those brave ones wanting to challenge lower boss clear times.
 
For the ones that have enough gear, this setup is designed to KO the boss in 2 fevers. To be clear, the minimum damage level required here is 48K damage per crit tap and 28K damage per fever tap from Davi. If you meet this requirement, then this team can KO in 2 fevers. The key strategy is to always tap Bathory until just before fever where you slide to stick her DEF down debuff. The rest is up to Bathory's debuff chance, which ends up to be around 10% of your runs. The other 90% will fail miserably, but it's part of the fun.
 
If you do not have enough gear, then the next best thing is to swap out Bathory for Chang'e and go for a maximum speed 3 fever KO. This is actually a lot more reliable and with a max uncap setup you should be able to get consistently under 4 minute KO with enough practice. In this setup, essentially everybody slides except for Davi. Chang'e can alternate between slide and tap to gamble for that odd chance she resets Davi.
 
For every conceivable setup, you will want Failnaught and Davi to be the top two attackers to ensure you can wring maximum damage out of them.
 
This ragna seems kind of dead so... let's get the party going...
 

Ragna Break 11 Kamikaze Time Trial
DESTINY CHILD Oct 8, 2020, 01:36 AM
1 5

這次降臨依舊是競爭激烈

打到最後一天還在拚場次,不過至少這次不用木傘讓隨機性降低了許多。本次難度主要在要與王賽跑,還有爆擊率以及時機也都要剛剛好,否則即便是在最短時間內完成2 FT,照樣過不了。過程中各種戲劇性的悲劇,最厲害的就是萌娜連續把應援丟水溝 囧。
 
最後一場飆到61秒進FT,可惜第二輪有兩次失誤,如果沒失誤的話兩分整過關應該是可能的。最後... 樓下兩位你們也真是恐怖 ( ̄_ ̄|||)

這次降臨依舊是競爭激烈
命運之子 Jul 9, 2020, 11:57 PM
0 7

Google Play login issue on Galaxy S10+ with Android 10

The game just get stuck on the main screen after tapping on log in with Google Play. Works fine on my other devices but completely broken on the S10+.

DESTINY CHILD Dec 10, 2019, 10:40 PM
0 1
1