💘 Quote of the Day 💘
When this ends let us never take for granted:
❤️ A hug with a loved one 🍎 Full shelves at the store 🍿 Friday night outings 🚌 School rush every morning ☕ Coffee with a friend 🏟️ The stadium roaring ☀️ Nature and life itself
Do you agree?
Have a great day or not, the choice is yours :3
There are two types of people in this world. What are the two types? 🤨
Yes, I know there aren’t two types of people in this world. But it can be a lot of fun to come up with examples. Even if there are always exceptions and you can’t truthfully generalize like that, it can still be a fun question to answer.
Enjoy this gif
What Was It Like Being Jim?
It had its ups and downs. Being Jim is funny, yet has some cons.
What I’m saying it that, if you don’t wear an anime pfp, you don’t get followers as quickly.
Tbh, followers don’t matter, but it was funny to see that people would rather see an anime person than to see Jim’s beautiful face. How delightful.
Explanation of my last post
Sorry that post was unexpected, and if you haven’t seen it please vote on it right now, but I will definitely explain tomorrow what is going on and why I asked that question.
One thing I have to say is that some of you got mad at me for making a post to respect someone who left. There is more than just that. But I will only tell you that for tonight (it’s night for me)
Good night/morning/noon/afternoon/evening to all of ya potatoes 🥔
💎 Garnet Fun Facts! (The stone/gem) 💎
January's birthstone is garnet, a deep red stone associated with romance and passion. Along with being a favored gemstone, garnet has multiple industrial uses due to its availability and versatility as a mineral. It also comes in a rainbow of colors.
1. Garnet is actually the name of a group of minerals that comes in a rainbow of colors, from the deep red of the Pyrope garnet to the vibrant green of Tsavorites. Some rare garnets are even blue, colorless, or—most rare of all—change colors in different lights. But the most common color is a beautiful range of reds, from rust colored to deep violet-red.
2. For thousands of years, the garnet has lived a glamorous life as a gemstone. But in the past 150 years, it has also been put to the test as an effective industrial mineral. In the United States, it’s been utilized for waterjet cutting, abrasive blasting, and filtration.
3. The garnet is so durable, remnants of garnet jewelry can be found as far back as the Bronze Age. Other references go back to 3100 BC when the Egyptians used garnet as inlays in their jewelry and carvings. The Egyptians even said it was the symbol of life. The garnet was very popular with the Romans in the 3rd and 4th Century.
4. Today, the garnet can be found in a range of jewelry pieces and styles, from beautiful rings to stunning tiaras. Since the garnet can come in a range of colors, rare garnets in green or blue make breathtaking pieces, especially in pendants or drop earrings.
There are the 4 facts about the gem/stone Garnet!
🏝 Florida Facts! 🏖
Florida is known for Disneyland, their beach(es) and so much more. But what are some interesting facts? Here we go:
1. Florida has more than 9,200 miles of hiking, bicycling, equestrian and shared-use trails and over 4,000 miles of paddling trails.
2. It has 175 state parks, 37 state forests, 12 national parks, preserves, seashores or monuments, three national forests, and one national scenic trail.
3. Florida has more than 1,200 golf courses, more than any other U.S. state. Appropriately, it is also home to the World Golf Hall of Fame and Museum, located in St. Augustine.
4. It has more than 7,700 lakes, 11,000 miles of rivers, 2,276 miles of tidal shoreline, and has produced more than 900 world fishing records, more than any other state, or country.
5. Florida has more than 700 freshwater springs. Of them, 27 are classified as first-magnitude springs, more than any other state.
6. Florida has not only alligators and crocodiles, but also panthers, sea turtles, manatees and dolphins -- and at least 516 species of birds.
7. Crystal River is the only place in North America where it is legal to have a supervised swim with wild manatees.
8. Florida is the theme park epicenter of the world. All of the titans of family entertainment are here -- Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Busch Gardens.
9. Seven of the 10 most visited theme parks are in Florida.
10. The world's most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany resides at the Morse Museum of American Art in Winter Park.
❦Q͜͡u͜͡o͜͡t͜͡e͜͡ o͜͡f͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡❦
Here is today’s quote:
You don’t control the virus.
You don’t control the shutdown.
You don’t control a lot of things.
But you DO control your attitude.
I know it's hard, but try to be a ray of light during this darkness. If not for you, for the ones you love 🙏🏾❤️
Q&A!!! For 1,150 followers 🤩
Thanks everyone for 1,150 followers! I want to do a Q&A so have fun asking questions!
Thanks to http://moot.us/@Tropicalcloudzy for giving me this awesome idea!
I took some questions out because some I’ve already mentioned or don’t know how to answer them! Have fun
Answering An Important Question...! 😁
So this isn’t really an important question but it’s a question that I get from someone every couple of weeks. This question is “How did you get so many followers?” Or “How do you get them so quickly?”
1. “How did you get so many followers?” First of all, why tf are you taking advice from me? Anyways, just be positive. Too many people on this app are negative and that can take away some followers. Don’t post too much fake positivity like how some people do, but I think there is only a couple people who post fake positivity. From my posts, you see positivity, but not too much. If you keep posting too much fake positivity, it can affect your mental health and can affect other people as well, making them think that you’re too positive with the positivity? Jeez you’re still reading this?
2. “How do you get them so quickly?” Okay so usually the people who ask this question just started making posts or are super small and want to learn how to get followers quickly. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR. That is not quick, so I would ask someone who knows what they’re doing. In fact, if you do it too quickly, that is not good. You need to go slow and steady, because that’s a more fun way to get to your goals! If you achieve too many goals too quickly, idk, it would probably feel different.
In total, take your time, don’t be too negative or positive, and don’t take advice from me!!! I can’t wait for all the down votes 😗
❦Quote of the Day❦ - March 30/31
Though we are going through a tough time, others are g I beg through worse. We should be grateful to have technology, etc.
While staying at home isn't easy, let’s take a moment to really appreciate:
🍎 Grocery store workers
🚓 Law enforcement officers
🍱 Restaurant workers
📫 Delivery workers
… and so many more working the front lines to get us through each day 🙏🏾❤️
Thanks for 11 in a row!
I know these posts were made a long time ago but I somehow forgot to do this post thanking you guys, I’m so forgetful sometimes. 😅
Anyways, I’ll really glad about this! Thanks so much! Maybe we can beat this record? 😳 idk it’s up to you guys
Also we are very close to 1,150!!! Yay :3
🏴 Scotland Fun Facts!! 🏴
Hi everyone, it’s Opal here. I’m Scottish. 🤣
1. Scotland is home to the tallest waterfall in Britain, named Eas a’ Chual Aluinn. It is 658 feet, which is 3 times the height of Niagara Falls.
2. The official animal of Scotland is the Unicorn.
3. Scotland has approximately 790 islands.
4. Scotland is home to the oldest tree in Europe. It is a twisted yew, and it has been around for 3,000 years.
5. Edinburgh was the first city in the world to have its own fire brigade.
6. There are over 600 square miles of fresh water lakes.
7. The highest proportion of redheads are in Scotland.
8. St. Andrew’s Links is known as the ‘home of golf.’
9. The raincoat was invented in Scotland by a man named Charles Macintosh, who was born in Glasgow.
10. Population: around 5.2 million.
Opal (the gem) fun facts!
Today’s opal gem fact is:
It's unlucky to wear an opal if it's not your birthstone. The Truth! This superstition comes not from ancient belief or experiences, but from a fiction book written in the 1800s! In fact, throughout most of history, opal has been regarded as the luckiest and most magical of all gems because it can show all colors.
Lucky for me, it’s my birthstone? Want to know if it’s yours? Opal is October’s birthstone!
💝Quote of the Day💝
Here’s today’s quote:
If countries that despised each other in the past are now getting along, maybe this is a good time for you to rekindle a broken relationship. As we've all seen, life is unpredictable. So if this text brings anyone to mind, maybe it's a sign you reach out.
What was the Dumbest Thing You’ve Ever Done That Actually Turned Out Well? 🤪
Idk about me... tbh I’m always pretty good to myself and stay away from as much trouble as possible, but I know some people have done some pretty stupid stuff.
What is a dumb thing you did that actually turned out well?
ꨄQuote of March 27/8ꨄ
Here is today’s quote:
If you find yourself stressing during this difficult time, please remember worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it only takes away today's peace. Focus on the things you can control, remember to stay positive and you WILL get through this!