What does anybody think of Valorant?
Hi everyone and my name is h̵̨̛͇͙̥̙̟̲͈͕͂̋̈́͒̎́̌͑̾̐̓̏į̵̱̞͖̝͓̜̼͖̖̣̈́̌͘͜ͅ ̴̧̥̼͕͐́̑̀̒̈́̕i̴̛̛̙͍̗͆̍̍͒̍̍̾͂́̌̈̈n̸̮̗̳̜̠̮̩̼̙̎̍̂̆̾͗̃́̕̕̚͠ ̶̨̧̧̣̱͖̥͍͎̙͉̰͗̊̓̓͑͑̔͝͝͠ͅj̵̢̥͓̹̖̰̬̠̲̳̻̺̰̒̿͐̿̍a̴͇̣̠͖͒ͅp̷̛̘̩͇͇͍͔̟̳̩͚͌̄̑̀̏̈͒̈́͊͘a̸͖̪̰̣͖̓̅n̴̛̩̯̠͓̓̓̈́͐̋̀͛̐͌̈͝e̵̩͔̥͕̬̙̪̺̟̜̘̱̐̂̓ͅs̵̨̰͗̎̏̂̾e̴̱̦̖̪̪̣̹͎̳̐̀̎̆̌̚. and I wanna have anyone initial thoughts in the game. And tbh I'm actually hyped when the game comes out because im bored with other games lately and I've been a fan of League since 2015. So I just want to hear your guys thoughts.
Valorant is free?? Releasing in mid summer 2020!?
This free to play fps shooter that also has special spell abilities???
Its a fresh experience for everyone. More over it looks very low in graphic specifications which might be possible say that its designed for low end gear to play on.
It looks like R6 siege with abilities which remind us of overwatch in a csgo looking scenario. And it also has a story behind it.
We can choose characters and weapons before the match begins, but can't change them during a match like overwatch.
It really is a game to look forward to for people who wanna enjoy some fps shooter/abilities based game like overwatch.
What do you guys think?
Valorant Team :)
Heyo, I've got a team and we're growing very quickly!
- We have many fun voice channels and activities to join
- We accept both casual, competitive, low, and high level players
- - As a competitive player you'd be able to compete in our own tournaments hosted with prize pools, a premade squad given to you based on your rank, region, and platform
- - Tournaments are private lobbies and scrims hosted with keys that EA provides us
- - As a casual player you can join all kinds of activities and have fun making friends with others within the server!
- Those who are very active may have a chance to move up in the ranks and obtain special roles or triumphs