ChrisThePhotographer LV.16 Made in America
Jun 2, 2019, 04:16 PM 271 read

Ulomog the whatever is amazingly horrifying

I just played with my brother-in-law and I was doing pretty good I had a lot of mana and quite a few creatures out in front of me and then it happened, ulomog he came out on the field, my brother-in-law slammed down the card the dreaded ulomog that bastard(kidding) took all of my library and sent it to exile I had no card to destroy ulomog the ceaseless or whatever because he is indistructible, I love playing this game but damn that really got in my nerve if only I had that card but sadly I didnt I need card to combat him anyone know whats good to go against ulomogthe ceaseless or whatever? And also I am new but damn thats hurt haha in still gonna play I dont care if that happens but yeah ulomog is tough as shit because hes indestructible and he exiles 20 of your cards everytime he attacks you p.s. Im sorry if I spelt it wrong like I said im new

Comment 3

• HoBoJoe LV.5 Mirage Main Jul 6, 2019, 02:31 PM

A good suggestion if you don't already know. If a creature is indestructible, it can still be exiled. Or whittled down with -X/-X about of counters

• ChrisThePhotographer LV.16 Made in America Jul 7, 2019, 08:19 AM

ah ok thanks haha and yeah thats the card i mean its a badass card just annoying haha

• HoBoJoe LV.5 Mirage Main Jul 6, 2019, 02:30 PM

Fun card

Home