Im Emma Im Emma LV.12 Walked the Plank
Feb 27, 2020, 03:06 PM 13 read

Hey guys! I’m Emma, I come from the clan Quick and Bash! I’m team manager for MW and I’m looking fo

Im Emma Game ID: Ask for mine ❤️
Xbox Multiplayer MIC ASAP
Start Time ASAP A new team has been created.
  • OrbitLimlt
    Game ID: OrbitLimlt
  • yungeagles29
    Game ID: Eightsquash2420

Hey guys! I’m Emma, I come from the clan Quick and Bash! I’m team manager for MW and I’m looking for new recruits! I’ll tell you a little bit about the clan first. We are now looking for new members to join our community, currently we have 150+ members who are mostly active within Modern Warfare but we are always playing other games outside of this which can be seen from our roles list within Discord. We are always open to new games so you can always ask If someone wants to jump on a specific game. If you can't have a laugh with people and enjoy a bit of banter, we might not be the best fit for you. Yes, we enjoy winning but fun comes before everything else. Games We Currently Play Modern Warfare (2019) Rocket League Overwatch Apex Legends Minecraft Fortnite And more How to join? Hit me up with a message and tell me a bit about yourself! I will replay as fast as possible! https://discord.gg/eQuSEm

Call of Duty: Promotions - Hey guys! I’m Emma, I come from the clan Quick and Bash! I’m team manager for MW and I’m looking fo image 3

Comment 1

• PHTM LV.7 Nomad Feb 28, 2020, 06:27 AM

Interested!

Home