ApocalypticGaming LV.3 Lurker
May 24, 2018, 08:26 PM 220 read

Call of Duty 2019

Call of Duty 2019 will most likely be MW4 as Infinity Ward has begun to hire people from the original Infinity Ward. They have hired multiple directors and lead designers, as well as a few new faces from Respawn Entertainment. If BO4 is a flop, MW4 should bring the series back.

Comment 7

• NO NAME verified May 25, 2018, 09:31 PM

I hope your right, but it’s possible that they are bringing the old crew back to make a new series with a similar feel or look. They might just want to make a similar but different series to MW.

• NO NAME verified May 27, 2018, 01:03 AM

They should leave MW where it is, and make a new IP.
    MW had its time, let it rest now.

But give us an MW2 remastered 🤗

• ApocalypticGaming LV.3 Lurker May 27, 2018, 01:38 AM

I don’t think they’re gonna make a new IP because they tried that twice and it didn’t work. It’ll most likely be MW4 or Ghosts 2

• NO NAME verified May 27, 2018, 03:00 AM

Well yeah, but it also worked out for MW and Black Ops ^^ they had to be new IP in the beginning !

They can’t stay on BO and MW forever, they’ll have to mix it up a little bit a some point

• ApocalypticGaming LV.3 Lurker May 27, 2018, 03:01 AM

True. I’m just hoping whatever they put out is like the old days. MW2 and MW3 were my favorite

• NO NAME verified May 27, 2018, 03:04 AM

I also hope so, although the devs will want to innovate upon the core formula. That’s what make every game « unique »

As for nostalgia, the remastered version are here for that

• mitchh LV.6 Nomad Jun 15, 2018, 09:03 PM

I hope you’re right. Modern Warfare is my favorite series from Call of Duty!

Home