Nicolas Nicolas LV.23 Warrior
Jan 23, 2019, 10:33 AM 1,658 read

Lord Admin Nicolas’ BO4 Emblem Contest #1

#Emblem #Contests #Moot4Ever #LordAdminNicolas   *Lord Admin Nicolas’ BO4 Emblem Contest #1 Winners (1st place to 5th place): 1. 153STick - 500 Moot Coins 2. DarthShadowWolf - 100 Moot Coins 3. Alejandro González - 100 Moot Coins 4. Spoonycarcass24 - 100 Moot Coins 5. Raccoon Weeb - 100 Moot Coins   * Contest ends on January 30th & the winners will be announced on the same day.   * Your Lord Admin Nicolas & the Moot Team are proud to bring you our very first BO4 custom emblem contest in which you get to express your edginess in the form of an amazing/hilarious emblem. You are tasked with being funny AF.   * I accept in game screen shots & pictures of your TV (if you can’t do in game screen shots).   * FYI put your creations in the comments section😁.   * For my fellow Mooters who are whom have concerns over the fact that they might not be able to produce high quality emblems, you need not worry because I'm not looking for the nicest looking emblem. What I'm looking for is something funny or something high quality (if you can make an emblem like that). Your Lord Admin accepts all kinds of submissions.   * The Edgiest/Funniest Emblems: FIVE winners, first place gets 500 Moot Coins and four runner-ups will receive 100 Moot Coins each.   * Here’s an awesome example of a hilarious/awesome emblem made by one our very own Mods. This master piece is made by Mod Raccoon Weeb🙌🙌🙌.

Comment 0

Home