</_Wasabi_\> LV.28 Try Hard
Dec 9, 2020, 08:48 AM 71 read

Why COD 2021 will be better than BOCW

Bocw is a fun game, but came with many flaws, but it was expected, they changed studios mid development, and had to make it during a pandemic. The game is good but there is one giant reason the 2021 cod will be better next gen.

Call of Duty: General - Why COD 2021 will be better than BOCW image 3

Though bocw has next gen capabilities just like cod ghosts it’s underwhelming, but I think 2021 cod will be much more superior just like cod aw was, much more stunning graphics and overall a better game.

Call of Duty: General - Why COD 2021 will be better than BOCW image 5

Now when it comes to it bocw will still have a lot of content until 2021 cod so let’s enjoy it for now, but if your like me your probably thinking what’s 2021 cod going to be?

Call of Duty: General - Why COD 2021 will be better than BOCW image 7

Well my friend here are my predictions, Advanced Warfare 2, A sequel to 2019 MW, A new title that further connects the Black Ops and Modern Warfare stories, or my personal favorite...A new storyline, Black Ops and MW are cool but I think we need to freshen up the COD games with a new modern time game with different characters and a different story.

Call of Duty: General - Why COD 2021 will be better than BOCW image 9

Well those are my predictions and my reasoning behind the lackluster release of bocw, I hope you enjoyed reading and have a good day!

Comment 0

Home