Roiden verified LV.25 Warrior
Nov 24, 2020, 02:02 PM 132 read

How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks!

Enough talk about guns, game modes, and other nonsense. Recently I saw a lot of issues in games in terms of scorestreak usage. Players were using scorestreaks in horrible ways or in ways that could’ve been more effective. Today, we’re going to talk about how to use each scorestreak in a more logical and beneficial manner. 1. UAV You shouldn’t be spamming these all the time if you don’t need them. It’s illogical for many reasons with the number one reason being that you’re wasting the scorestreak if you have two in the air. Make sure you’re watching your minimap to assure yourself that you’re not wasting your planes. Oh yea… don’t call them in while there’s an enemy SAM Turret, either. Not fun.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 2

2. Counter-UAV This is pretty much the same thing as the UAV. Just take a peek at the sky and be aware if there’s one in the sky or not. If there’s a SAM Turret… handle that, please.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 4

3. Shield Turret Though the Shield Turret isn’t very popular anymore, it’s still a viable scorestreak. Make sure to place this with your back covered by other teammates or by a solid surface. Aim down sights onto a long alleyway or open streak and BOOM… instant success.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 6

4. Shock RC I love the Shock RC because of the simplicity of using it. You’re basically getting yourself a free kill whenever you get it and it’s super easy since it’s a low point requirement to get. Make sure you’re using this on close ranged maps for potential multi-enemy stuns and abuse the power of the little guy! It’ll become such a close friend of yours that you should name it (I call my, Roger).

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 8

5. Hunter Killer Drone This is a no-brainer. Aim up and throw. If you see a target you REALLY want to kill, throw it a little angled up, not straight at them. The last thing you want is to have it hit someone running past you or something. That’s infuriating.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 10

6. Care Package I recommend those using this to use Engineer as a perk to re-roll whenever they get a Care Package, in case your reward sucks. Make sure you’re safe from any potential enemy fire and abuse it. OR, if you’re a REAL scumbag like me (heehee), use it as an impenetrable head-glitch spot on any map you’d like. Pure evil… I like it.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 12

7. Predator Missile Great for objective game modes or when there’s a bunch of people in one spot, outside. Use it in more “outdoors” kinds of maps. That way you can easily get some kills and clear sites and whatnot. Pretty basic usage.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 14

8. Sentry Gun This one can be an extreme rage inducer for the enemy if you use it correctly. You want to make sure you place this where it can’t be snuck up on too easily. Allow it to have as much visible space in front of it as possible and just place it down. If you want, place a trip mine or something near it to throw off any close range attackers to keep them away for a bit. Devious playstyles make for great wins.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 16

9. SAM Turret Not commonly used but super easy to get points with on maps like Shipment where flying scorestreaks are everywhere. Plop one down out of the way of everyone and everything (the best that you can) and watch the points rack up over and over again to help you onto the next scorestreak on your list!

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 18

10. XS1 Goliath It’s fun and it’s a horrible thing to fight. Use the Goliath whenever you can so you can capture points and hold them like a tank. Just be aware that you can also self-destruct if death seems innement with enemies swarming you. That’s a quick self-exploded robot multi-kill if I’ve ever seen one!

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 20

11. Cluster Strike I LOVE this one for Hardpoint on Shipment. The explosion radius is actually a little broken on this scorestreak so you can place it smack in the middle of Shipment and it’ll kill anyone who’s crossing the intersections from the sides, as well. It’s just important you don’t kill yourself in the process. Also, place it just outside the side objectives if you want to kill enemies inside of the crates and on the sites, as well!

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 22

12. Stealth Chopper The Stealth Chopper is kind of funny to use because you place it wherever you want and it sort of lingers and picks off whoever it feels like picking off. Definitely useful for “outdoors” like maps, again. Just drop it down and it’ll go.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 24

13. Advanced UAV This one isn’t used as much as we should use it. I’m not completely sure if it can be shot down but from past experiences, I don’t think it can be. If you’re using the minimap a lot then go for this one and abuse it! Also, make sure you’re not using something like Alert as a perk as the two are counterintuitive if you really think about it.

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 26

14. VTOL The VTOL is annoying to have to shoot down so if you’re ballsy enough to get it then use it as you please. Once you’re in, start finding the typical respawn points as these will be the target locations to keep hitting once you and your team start racking up kills. Take care of anyone you can and just spawn kill them at this point to prevent any rockets that are flying at you!

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 28

15. MQ-27 Dragonfire This one’s a cool one on bigger maps. Because it’s tough finding enemies, you can just mark them and make the best of it! This benefits teammates as well so do that as soon as you can and then go hunt the enemies out!

Call of Duty: General - How to Properly Use CoD Mobile Scorestreaks! image 30

That’s pretty much it! There’s lots of combinations that work depending on the map and game mode you’re playing. Use the right order of scorestreaks together and you can find yourself living longer and dropping more kills per game! Have fun and good luck out there!

Comment 10

• mikasa simp LV.30 Genius Nov 24, 2020, 04:09 PM

holy that was long but worth it because i dont know how to use them

• WhiteLightning LV.18 Sage Nov 25, 2020, 01:20 AM

Nice write up!

• xelatram LV.18 Sage Nov 25, 2020, 02:11 PM

I use UAV , SHOCK RC , and CLUSTER STRIKE OR PREDATOR MISSILE

• gamer398299244 LV.4 Lurker Nov 26, 2020, 01:40 PM

Nice Man 👍🏻✌️

• Senzost LV.7 Champion Nov 26, 2020, 11:39 PM

But what if I said, n u k e

• Roiden verified LV.25 Warrior Nov 27, 2020, 06:00 AM