Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior
Oct 27, 2020, 06:32 AM 378 read

CoD Mobile Needs Capture the Flag in Core!

For a short period of time (some seasons ago), I got to experience Capture the Flag for the first time on CoD Mobile. I was able to experience my first nuclear bomb. It was an exhilarating moment for me in game and it made me super excited for the future of the game mode. Unfortunately, we don’t have it anymore besides in the PTFO game mode which is only limited time AND also includes other game modes. I say “unfortunately” because we REALLY need some CTF in the Core list already.  

Call of Duty: General - CoD Mobile Needs Capture the Flag in Core! image 2

CTF is an ESSENTIAL game mode for ANY CoD game. Professionals have practiced with CTF many times. Players get a chance to test their positioning. And most importantly, there’s a huge fanbase behind the game mode. Other game modes are fun and all but there is just no comparison to what CTF has to offer in terms of surprises and actual skill levels.  

Call of Duty: General - CoD Mobile Needs Capture the Flag in Core! image 4

In addition to this, CoD Mobile also needs a longer game mode. The developers have been doing significantly well in changing up the game modes to have them last longer, depending on the map you play. But, TDM still needs 40 kills to win (50 in ranked), Hardpoint requires 150 points, and Free for All only needs 20 kills. The matches are extremely short whether a team is playing well or not. The longest matches we get are Hardpoint matches where the game is either super close or both teams are not capturing the objective (both which are super unlikely to happen).  

Call of Duty: General - CoD Mobile Needs Capture the Flag in Core! image 6

Capture the Flag gives us a chance to extend the length of the game much easier. I tend to play with my brother quite a bit and we would usually take advantage of him running 2 flags and camping the third in our spawn until the half was about to end. We’d rack up kills and nuclear bombs until the round was ready to be finished (by our standards). Then we’d just repeat the process until the next round. So, the biggest thing that makes the game mode so special is the ability to purposefully extend the match out to the length you desire. THAT’S awesome.  

Call of Duty: General - CoD Mobile Needs Capture the Flag in Core! image 8

Are there any other game modes that we really need? Do you think we should have a change in the scoreline requirements to win matches? Let me know what you think down below! Also, if you have any other ideas or questions then please let me know and I’ll be happy to address new topics! Good luck and have fun!

Comment 26

• CxK_Shougun LV.8 Nomad Oct 27, 2020, 06:33 AM

for me the gamemode wasn't that fun but it was ok other then the people who camped and put trip mines by the flag so it could blend in but the game mode was ok I play alot of search and destroy and kill confirmed it was a time killer for me

• Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior Oct 27, 2020, 07:09 AM

I just hate short, non-action filled game modes. Lots to do in CTF. The trip mines were annoying though lol

• KepiLepi LV.17 Sage Oct 28, 2020, 11:52 AM

there annoying but when it works when you do it, it feels so good.

• Jonathan Mcmullen LV.5 The Best Oct 27, 2020, 03:55 PM

nice

• gamertag2009 LV.12 Mobile Oct 27, 2020, 10:29 PM

Well I mean the game are short because this is a mobile game it’s really something that supposed to be you hop on play a few matches and that’s it. That’s why I play a lot of domination and hard point. But I do agree a lot of the player base plays hours at a time. Also I think that hardcore should have been a core game mode

• Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior Oct 27, 2020, 10:31 PM

Yea Hardcore was also super fun and I wish it stayed longer!

• baGgwUuds LV.5 Lurker Nov 4, 2020, 04:42 AM

I agree

• Mgamer180 LV.1 Mootie Oct 27, 2020, 11:13 PM

nice

• Ayce18 LV.22 Insomniac Oct 28, 2020, 03:53 AM

Ghost Confused
  • Kills LV.29 Assassin Oct 30, 2020, 07:08 AM

Very Cool Mummy
  • DYNAMIIC ツ LV.13 Fortnite > Apex Oct 27, 2020, 08:26 AM

Sicidx

• Austin Concannon LV.5 Lurker Oct 27, 2020, 11:45 PM

no hardcore where its at