Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior
Oct 26, 2020, 01:01 PM 259 read

How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile)

Ever since CoD Mobile had a new BR map added to the game, I’ve been playing it. My first game I managed to get a solo win against all 99 other players on a tiny island with a prison centerpiece. It was extremely stressful but I managed to take advantage of other players’ mistakes throughout the match. I dropped almost 20 kills in that game and had a fairly smooth ride. But since then, I’ve played with teammates that got 1 kill (between 3 of them) and I had to carry them. I’ve had games where I couldn’t get comfortable because I was making the same errors I was punishing other players for. And most importantly, I was learning what it takes to get the upper hand in as many situations as I could so that I can share with you this guide! Here are all the things you should do to be the best Alcatraz player you can possibly be!

Call of Duty: General - How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile) image 2

Let’s go in order from start to finish. The first thing you should be focusing on is your dropping location. You don’t want to get into the middle of the action unless you’re acting for a death sentence. Your best bet is to land on the outskirts of the map. I tend to drop at Ruins whenever I can or right next to it. There’s a few reasons for this. First off, you can grab a quick gun and have enemies out in the open to begin. It’s not hard to see where they’re landing and so you have information before you even begin the actual hunt for enemies. Once you get used to the weapon spawn locations, you can capitalize on the information and start off with knowledge AND a weapon. Great beginning!

Call of Duty: General - How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile) image 4

Now that you’ve picked off some players, it’s time to focus on your loadout. The essential weapons you should have include one weapon that you can use for long range accuracy (ICR-1 for example) and one weapon with a large magazine (RPD for example). Before you go to any packages to pick up anything, these are what you should be using. Choose something you’re comfortable with and for the sake of the game, I’d recommend using the large magazine weapon in most situations just in case you get swarmed by a bunch of players. Also, even after using only 10 or 15 bullets, you should reload if you get the chance. Just grab a corner and reload. It makes breathing much easier.

Call of Duty: General - How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile) image 6

Now, what should your positioning be? You definitely have to have cover to run to nearby. Whether that means jumping through a window or just running around a corner of a building, you’ve got to know what your best running option is as there will be many times that you can’t identify the source of shots that are hitting you. Get yourself familiar with your immediate surroundings and move from one covered spot to another as quickly as you can. Snipers will be on the lookout for any stray ducks just waddling in the streets.

Call of Duty: General - How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile) image 8

Speaking of stray ducks, if you happen to be one and find yourself getting shot, make sure you capitalize on your healing opportunities as often as you can. There’ll come moments where you should just hide and get a quick reload, heal, and also fix up your armor if you have any spare armor plates to use. Get a hold of what you’re doing and make sure that you’re prepared for another wave of chaos and insanity.

Call of Duty: General - How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile) image 10

When it comes to packages, you’ve got to grab one if you have a class that you really want to use for the match. Don’t just charge them, though. Make sure to scope out the surrounding areas first. See if anyone is running to or from the package. Pick them off if you can. Also, if you have a smoke, then I’d recommend using one of those to mask yourself off at the box. Prone, grab the loadout, run away. All of these precautions should be enough to get you your loadout and out safely. Then, you can keep watch for a few moments to pick off any players trying to grab the package, as well. Just remember not to make it too obvious that you’re watching and you’ll be good to go. Finally, we have to talk about the end-game. This is the point where there’s probably no more than 10 players in the game, you’ve got your choice of weapons ready to go, and in the best case scenario you’ll have your health at 150 and your armor maxed out. It’s time to start using your hearing and minimap more than ever. Prior to this, there was too much to worry about in terms of enemy locations and gunshots everywhere. Now we’re going to be playing corners especially hard and on the lookout for anyone in windows, on elevated positions, etc. Take a comfortable position with lots of great cover options as your opponents will likely have some choice weapons as well. Wait out their moves to get the advantage on them and pick them off one by one. Most likely you should be using your long range weapon for this part though teams may be traveling in clusters so don’t underestimate your other gun. One pick at a time and before you know it, it’s gg.

Call of Duty: General - How to Play Battle Royale on Alcatraz like a Pro! (CoD Mobile) image 12

That’s pretty much it! It’ll definitely be much easier said than done but there’s no doubt that following these basic tips will help you get into the further points of the matches much easier and will increase your success chances. If you don’t know about something or have any questions, feel free to let me know down below! Good luck and have fun!

Comment 19

• gamertag2009 LV.12 Mobile Oct 26, 2020, 01:06 PM

I always drop dock then try to get a mp5 and my custom attic 50 with stopping power

• Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior Oct 26, 2020, 01:07 PM

Dock isn't that bad actually

• gamertag2009 LV.12 Mobile Oct 26, 2020, 01:10 PM

Docs is always a high tear loot zone for me

• CxK_Shougun LV.8 Nomad Oct 26, 2020, 10:08 PM

I mostly land at new industries and stay in a corner by a weapon box let the perosn I downed bleed out continue looting and leave so they dont come back for me and rotate

• Kills LV.29 Assassin Oct 30, 2020, 07:08 AM

Very Cool Mummy
  • Terminater470 LV.2 Titan Oct 26, 2020, 03:43 PM

I like that new map

• Mastermind9118 LV.12 Chief Oct 26, 2020, 06:55 PM

Hi

• santanasiix LV.5 Wolf Oct 27, 2020, 04:11 AM

meh

• Yb._ck LV.20 Clearly Hacking Oct 27, 2020, 06:00 AM

Nice

• Myst_Jaylen LV.2 Lurker Oct 27, 2020, 08:35 AM

Bruh