Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior
Oct 12, 2020, 01:14 PM 335 read

Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs!

With season 10 coming to a close, it's time to break down season 11's goods that are awaiting us in the next week or so. There's a lot of things to cover and there's also things that we'll be hoping for that aren't confirmed yet. So, let's get a look at what we know so far to begin. Some of the things seem interesting so far!

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs! image 2

There's a game mode called "Cranked" coming apparently. The idea behind it is that players gain speed and reload speed with each kill that they get. This can be really interesting to see on Mobile and to be honest, I can see this becoming either a huge success or a huge failure. Depending on the game modes that this has included with it (TDM, CTF, Hardpoint, Etc.), we may end up seeing some extremely fast paced gameplay or some stuff that just drives us back to other game modes. I'll definitely give it a try but we'll see.

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs! image 4

Another leak we have is a login reward leak. We're going to receive a double login reward at one point according to leaks and there's also going to be a mini-event that consists of daily logins giving 10 of the purple gun XP bonuses daily for about a week or so. I'm not sure when this will occur but it should be around October 14th for the game's anniversary.

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs! image 6

Operator skills are a big deal and we're going to be seeing Tracker added to the game. It's believed it'll be a free unlock though I don't have any details on what it'll provide gameplay wise. Zombies may be revived (no pun intended). Standoff may become Halloween themed, as well. Alcatraz and Ghost may be receiving new skins. A new perk is apparently arriving as well. New weapons and scorestreaks are potentially coming and all of these changes are set to happen on October 14th! There's a strong belief that this'll also be the day that ranks reset for players.

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs! image 8

So, what are we missing? Well, executions were hinted at and we really could use them! It'd be a fun way to make the game more modern-like to be similar to what we have in current CoD. I would also love to see some changes to the game modes. Apparently the community will get to vote for what they get to have in the next season though it's unclear when the vote will happen. I really want Hardcore to stay and Shipment 24/7. More important than these game modes though is Capture the Flag. CTF was always the most fun to play out of all the game modes because it lasted longer than other matches if you had a nice group that let you keep a great game going. I also want to rack up a bunch of nuclear bombs as I've been collecting lots of them over the last few weeks. CTF is the PERFECT game mode for it. Let's get it in!

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs! image 10

Also, some nice rewards would be helpful as last season was pretty pitiful in terms of rewards. Nothing really stood out to me and I didn't like a majority of the Battle Pass rewards. It's time for a fancier season! On a side note... a new Marksman Rifle... please?

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Mobile Season 11: Leaks and Needs! image 12

Let me know what else you've heard about next season and if there's anything specific you'd like to see! It's going to be an exciting week for CoD Mobile and I'm super excited to cover what comes to the game when it finally arrives! Until then, go finish up your rewards and I'll see you on the battlefield!

Comment 23

• Jutini LV.19 The Best Oct 13, 2020, 04:58 AM

Love this post, keep up the good work

• Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior Oct 13, 2020, 05:04 AM

:)

• CxK_Shougun LV.8 Nomad Oct 12, 2020, 09:36 PM

I really Hope ghost can re release beacuse I didn't buy cod points and zombies has a storyline and is here to stay and I wish I can get a gulag in battle royale and things like self revive I really want a warzone feel for battle royale and some free cod points rewards for atleast 100 for the people who cant afford them

• Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior Oct 12, 2020, 09:38 PM

I can actuslly agree with all of this!

• LazyBoi LV.7 Nomad Oct 13, 2020, 02:44 AM

realized I could teamkill on hardcore, by accident since teammate walked into my bullets

• xUchihaJZx LV.4 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 11:42 AM

lit

• gamertag2009 LV.12 Mobile Oct 15, 2020, 10:23 PM

I wish I saw this before the update

• Roiden verified LV.23 Warrior Oct 15, 2020, 10:25 PM

New post about new update soon :)

• SNIPExZOMBIE LV.4 Lurker Oct 13, 2020, 04:54 PM

Nice

• leafy LV.13 Chief Oct 13, 2020, 05:15 PM

• LegionOfMaksimus LV.11 Chief Oct 13, 2020, 08:27 PM

• LegionOfMaksimus LV.11 Chief Oct 13, 2020, 08:30 PM

• Ms Hazy LV.17 I'm a Bot Oct 14, 2020, 05:44 AM