Marcus T Marcus T verified LV.19 Beast
Dec 19, 2018, 05:09 PM 1,651 read

9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 1

How are you getting ready for Holiday Season? This is #BO4Gunsguide I'm Marcus T, T is the abbreviation of your Magician 'T'eacher.   Assault-Rifle (AR) All FPS is the most used throughout, and AR is the location of 'basic equipment'. If you have played games based on World War II, there was no AR at the time. All guns were bolt-action rifles or machine guns and submachine guns. At that time, rifles and institutional guns had obvious advantages and disadvantages. The rifle has a long range and high accuracy, but it has low firepower and a long reload time.

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 3

On the other hand, institutional generals did not respond even if the distance was a little short instead of fast. So, after World War II, the military of each country collects the merits of these two guns and begins to develop new firearms that can be used in any situation, anywhere on the battlefield. At this time, the motif was the Stg 44, the German army of mastercrafts from WWII.

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 5

Is this AK? Are you curious? The famous AK series is also based on this Stg44 gun. The German Stg44, which emerged in the latter part of the war, shocked the Allied forces and began developing 'assault rifles' based on the Stg44 captured after the war. This is what we came to know about AR, like M16, AK-74. Therefore, the characteristics of AR are the most versatility and reliability. It's a gun developed for it in the first place. Since Black Ops 4 is a futuristic game, real ARs that we know well do not appear. However, when you look at the appearance and characteristics of the gun, you can see that it has a certain motif of reality guns.     The characteristics of the ARs in Black Ops4 are: 1. Proper Full-auto 2. Specializing in medium distance engagements 3. Decent accuracy   Is it ambiguous? Auto fire speed is lower than SMG and range and accuracy are lower than DMR / SR. On the contrary, the range and accuracy are better than SMG and the performance is better than DMR / SR. However, in Black Ops 4, the ratio of short / middle distance engagements is high. So, AR is still important in this game. Compared to SMG, where the distance is a little far away, I can cope with a certain distance depending on my ability, and I am overwhelmed by SMG at medium distance.   With the exception of ICR-7 and VAPR, which have already been reviewed out of the six, I will cover the remaining 4 guns.  

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 9

1. Rampart17 The Rampart 17 is a high damage assault rifle, killing in four to five shots. But it has a low fire rate at 517 RPM, the slowest in the assault rifle category. The biggest feature of Rampart17 is 'Slow Burning + Strong Damage'. Instead of taking one of the strongest, almost LMG-class damages of the ARs, the speed and range are slower. Since the damage is so strong, you will often be surprised after a victory in a short distance battle. If you are a novice who wants to use AR, I would recommend Rampart rather than ICR because you can kill opponent with relatively little shot.   ■ Sights Reflex, Holographic, Dual zoom, Recon Force, Threat Detector Ramp parts have a short range, so it is better to operate with a middle / long distance engagement. Therefore, it is better to use low magnification sights than magnification scopes.   ■ Attachments The largest features are, of course, High Caliber I, II Overall, attachment setup seems to be seen in the SR or DMR, right? Damage of the ram parts equipped with High Caliber 2 is beyond imagination. In order to compensate for the short range, I have to think about long barrel. It is also okay to increase the deterrence of opponent Killstreaks by attaching FMJ I,II. Except for the speed of Full auto burst, the versatile all-purpose gun. There is no operator mod.    

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 11

2. KN-57 It is the closest gun to the existing AK-47. It can be said that it is just Black Ops version of AK-47. For the most part, it handles similarly to its counterpart, the KN-44 (in BO3), and fulfills the same role within multiplayer as a middle-of-the-road assault rifle with no particular standout strengths or weaknesses. At point-blank range, the weapon takes four shots to kill but quickly drops off to five. These stats result in an average time-to-kill for the assault rifles and allows the weapon to be effective in close-quarters engagements. Originally, in almost all respects, VAPR was at higher level the KN’s Since the last patch, Vapr has been nerfed and recently KN has been in the spotlight.   ■ Sights Reflex, Tritium Sight, Holographic Sight, Recon The number is small, but as the sights are like everyone else, there is always something. Personally, I'm afraid it does not work for detectors ...   ■ Attachments Quickdraw, Grip, Rapid Fire, Laser Sight, Extended Mags, Stock, Hybrid Mags, Suppressor The key part is 'Rapid Fire'. If you do not use this, there is no reason to use KN. Rapid Fire 'is literally the part that raises the fire rate. As your performance improves, will the reaction increase? I personally think that combining Grip is efficient. The Hybrid magazine is a part that increases the reloading speed. Recharging is really fast because of the tactical loading motion that is unique to the real AK series. Personally, this is better than Extended Mags.There is no operator mod.    

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 13

3. MADDOX RFB "Full-auto assault rifle. Fastest fire rate in class with a larger ammo pool." If the Viper is a gun that raises the accuracy based on fire speed, Maddox is a gun that is based on the fire speed and more specialized in the full-auto fire speed. This is similar to SMG Spec although it is AR. If you look at the rate of fire, the amount of damage, and the range, you might think this is an SMG. Of course, unlike the SMGs, which are completely lost when the distance is far away, the pattern is still AR, so it is possible to respond to a certain distance. But basically it is a near assault rifle, and the Attachments configuration is there. Can not you just use SMG for this? It is the gun that hears the sound the most, but if you use it directly, it is a gun that clearly distinguishes from SMG in fact. This part is bigger than you think.   ■ Sights Reflex, Holographic, Dual, ELO Nothing special.   ■ Attachments There are two main categories. Like SMG, there are attachments that concentrate on whether to build a strategy with Hip Fire or with an ADS tactic. If you go to the Hip fire, you will go to laser sight I, II If you go to the ADS, you will go to Quickdraw I, II   However, Fast Mags I and II seem to be almost necessary. Fast Mags 2 Mounts the magazine in almost 0.5 seconds.  

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 15

■ Operator Mod : Echo Fire "Firing blowback system shoots each other bullet at an increased fire rate." Makes Maddox, which was original Automatic, 2bullets Burst. In previous posts, I praised the game's Burst system, except for Maddox. Basically, it's Maddox, which is specialized in Automatic, and I changed it to 2bullets Burst, and it became a vague gun. When I mention the merits, I feel a little better in the middle distance engagement.  

Call of Duty: General - 9. Time to Basic. All of ARs Review  image 17

4. Swat RFT The Swat RFT is an assault rifle that was added to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4with the Operation Absolute Zero update. Beating out the Rampart 17, the Swat RFT has the highest damage rate in the Assault Rifle category. The weapon also boasts a rather impressive 35 round capacity, as well as a rather reasonable fire rate. Unfortunately though, when it comes to Range and Accuracy the Swat RFT really falls flat. While the stats aren't exactly terrible, they do limit the overall effectiveness of the weapon, rendering it only useful in close quarter situations. When paired with a complete loadout of attachments, the Swat RFT will quickly become one of the best go-to assault rifles for close quarter maps.   ■ Sights Reflex, Holographic,NVIR, Threat Detector   ■ Attachments Quickdraw,Fast Mags,FMJ,Long Barrel,Stock,Extended Mags,High Caliber, Suppressor           If you have any problems or questions in my Guide, please leave comments at any time! If you follow me, you'll be able to check out my guide quickly in Newsfeed. Check the hashtag and click on the link below:     ======== 1. Multiplayer recommended ICR-7 https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/330390

2. Mr. Powerful MOG 12 https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/332376

3. Hades, The King of Hip-fire https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/340647

4. An assassinable balance protector! https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/341007

5. Shot Flashes Anywhere! SG12 https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/342414

6. Dream of One Shot One Kill, All of SRs Review https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/407678

[Guide] Dream of One Shot One Kill, All of SRs Review [Guide] Dream of One Shot One Kill, All of SRs Review Greeting! It's been a long time Mooters! This is #BO4Weaponguide #BO4Gunsguide This time, I will review the most attractive categories at a glance. Sniper-Rifle (SR) In short, a sniper's gun. Let's look at the features of SR in Black Ops 4. 1. Very high accuracy and penetration 2. Single bolt action based 3. One shot in headshots Accuracy and penetration is important things in SR because of course it is the strongest. The SRs on Black Ops 4 are mostly based on single-bolt action. It is a way to load through a process of shooting a pair and pulling the lever and putting the next shot into the chamber. Well ... of course, the speed is slow, and I often have to walk everything in one pair. It's a man's dream. Headshot 1 shot 1 kill is an important part of the game, like the Rainbow Six, which is either 'unconditionally' on the system, or the damage is over 150 at the time of the headshot. Anyway, all current SRs have one shot in headshots, especially Paladin and KOSHKA, with High Caliber, one shot in the upper body. Only the SRs are allowed to breathe when zooming in. This game is surprisingly large at the time of zooming by breathing. The SRs will then activate the breath hold function, which will hold the immobilizer for about 5 seconds if you hold down the L3 key. After this time, the breath will fade and the breath will shake more and more. It's possible. Because of this, SRs have dedicated attachments related to this bounce function. Stabilizer 1 reduces the fluctuation caused by breathing during zooming, Stabilizer 2 increases breathing time. 2 is unique to Paladin. moot.us

7. Marksman's Weapon,Tactical-Rifles Review https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/424831

Comment 6

• DOThETRiCK LV.19 Wolf Dec 19, 2018, 05:18 PM

Welcome back teacher!
    Good point as usual.

• Marcus T verified LV.19 Beast Dec 19, 2018, 06:10 PM

• ℝᴱȺĿƮṎẂɳ LV.22 I’m the champion! Dec 19, 2018, 05:46 PM

YEET

• YAMA654 LV.22 The Best Dec 19, 2018, 05:27 PM

Does the gun specifications apply to blackouts?

• Marcus T verified LV.19 Beast Dec 19, 2018, 06:10 PM

The basic stats are the same. However, the presence of exclusive attachment in the multiplayer, and the armor in the blackout, the feeling is definitely different. The engagement environment is crucial. This makes it very difficult to apply the gun balance to the blackout as it is on the multiplayer,

• RetroFlame77 LV.17 Sage Dec 20, 2018, 10:00 AM

Nice Post

Home