Team Moot verified Admin
Aug 7, 2020, 02:22 AM 9,831 read

Call of Duty Season 5 Event! 🚨

Attention, soldiers! The roof has been blown off of Stadium meaning Season 5 of Warzone is LIVE! To celebrate, we are running an event. Check out the details below:

Call of Duty: General - Call of Duty Season 5 Event! 🚨 image 2

HOW TO ENTER: 1) Take a screenshot of your custom loadout for Warzone or Matchmaking 2) Post the screenshot in the Call of Duty lounge using the new "Event" flair and explain why you chose the loadout. You can find the lounge here:

PRIZES: 1) All participants will receive 300 Moot Coins 2) 10 randomly selected winners will receive 4,000 Call of Duty Points   DURATION: - Today THROUGH Tuesday, 8/18 - Winners announced on Wednesday, 8/19   What are you waiting for?! Share your loadout with us and get back to Verdansk for some more DUBS! 🏆 Happy gaming!

Comment 153

• gamer492329023 LV.3 Lurker Aug 13, 2020, 05:32 PM

lazers

• peakwarrior4251 LV.2 Lurker Aug 14, 2020, 05:25 AM

this is my gun the olden is so good and close range

• Pegy LV.1 Mootie Aug 14, 2020, 06:19 AM

best load out always helped me clutch games once I wip this out it's done for the enemy team only player that worthy of this class can use it

• Luhsucc LV.8 Nomad Aug 14, 2020, 12:43 PM

here's my entry for the event I love using this p 90 class with these attachments. with the attachments the p90 now has low recoil and it's pretty accurate and you could absolutely get good kills with this as your mobility is pretty high and the hip fire on this is accurate if you try hip-firing anyone from across a room you will most of the time destoy them ! thank you for letting me participate in this event I would really appreciate the cod points I hope I can win and I wish luck to everyone else participating too thank you for your time

• Luhsucc LV.8 Nomad Aug 17, 2020, 02:59 PM

• BlackReaper LV.1 Mootie Aug 10, 2020, 01:39 PM

The reason I use this loadout is cause honestly I love just running and mowing people down cause I mean you gotta make sure there dead lol

• bigboy marigaming LV.6 Nomad Aug 10, 2020, 04:01 PM

hi

• Ghillie Gant LV.4 Lurker Aug 10, 2020, 05:11 PM

epic

• Galaxy_on_YT LV.9 Mobile Aug 12, 2020, 02:45 AM

nice

• Galaxy_on_YT LV.9 Mobile Aug 12, 2020, 02:55 AM

woohoo

• AsunderCape LV.1 Mootie Aug 12, 2020, 03:06 AM

Here’s my entry really hoping to win it would be my first time ever winning one of these

• AsunderCape LV.1 Mootie Aug 12, 2020, 03:09 AM

Here is my entry but I would love to win but the reason I use this is just it’s time to kill is insane after the buff and the ads speed if you have good aim and a gods trigger finger this is perfect for you

• Smolboy37 LV.13 Parasite Aug 12, 2020, 07:36 AM

ak with muzzle break, 23.p"romanian, thermal hybrid, field LMG stock and 75 round mag. it's good for suppressive fire and it's a rp as secondary. but not the best for close quarters which is why I only use it for trios or quads

• Aaron Ross LV.4 Lurker Aug 12, 2020, 09:04 AM

my loadout for warzone.
    of course the grau with the archangel barrel extended 50 mag commando grip and sometimes switching between the sniper and rubber rear grip and fmj for a little more power may be needed but still hella accurate with super low recoil and decent damage. and secondly is of course the hdr sniper for those long range kills. mono suppressor, bipod hdr pro barrel variable zoom scope and switching between either champion stock or fmj. with that it has c4 and heartbeat senor for lethal and tact. cold blooded for those pesky thermo scope snipers overkill so I can have two rifles shrapnel for 2 c4s.pretty good class for Royale. accuracy is pretty much key in Royale I think.

• Aaron Ross LV.4 Lurker Aug 12, 2020, 09:16 AM

here's my plunder blood money loadout. I play more plunder than Royale seems more fun for me and my buddys. got the good ol trust m13 with the marksman barrel, mono suppressor, 50 mag,commando grip, and fmj for power. pretty accurate rifle low recoil good stopping power especially if u switch the 50 round mag for the 300 blackout you'll see some real stopping power. second is the ax50 with 32 inch barrel, mono suppressor, variable scope,and the marksman stock with fmj. pretty accurate has bullet drop of course but still pretty good.not made for quick scoping tho still fast enough to peak and shoot tho. and got the c4 with heartbeat, sometimes switch heartbeat for stuns here n there. amped for switching weapons faster, double time to more running and overkill so I can have both rifles.

Home