Marcus T Marcus T verified LV.19 Beast
Dec 10, 2018, 06:45 PM 1,286 read

8. Marksman's Weapon,Tactical-Rifles Review

Hurry up before the Big Content Update. This is Marcus T's #BO4Gunsguide I am Marcus T. And T is the teacher's initials.   Tactical – Rifle may sound a little strange. This is also called DMR (Designed Marksman's Rifle) in other games. It's literally a rifle carried by a designated shooter. The designated shooter is a pathology that moves with the squadron and locates, making accurate aiming shots at the target. It's not the "Sniper" that we see in the movie, but the real marksman in the battle. In modern military, AR is converted into a dedicated DMR, or AR is used with only a scope.   There are two main characteristics. 1. Strong Penetration 2. High Accuracy Tactical rifles are basically good penetration, and all three types of tactical rifles can be equipped with full burgundy parts except for ABR, and AUGER DMR can be equipped with all FMJ II. In the case of AUGER DMR, you can maximize the efficiency of your wall shots by installing a Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) 2 with a unique one-shot damage. For more information, 50 kill by wall shot will give you a calling card.    

Call of Duty: General - 8. Marksman's Weapon,Tactical-Rifles Review image 2

1. AUGER DMR AUGER is a Semiauto tactical rifle. (one shot per click) It's the only one of the tactical rifles that's not the original Burst. Instead of Burst, AUGER is a heavy firearmy gun. It's not exactly, but if you take four shots of your upper body, you can overpower your opponent. You can think of Semiauto as a low launch speed, but if you get used to it by pressing the button like crazy, you get to VKM's. Originally in this game, tactical rifles were a very unpopular type, but AUGER has been getting a lot of attention lately. The accuracy of the tactical rifle's unique "awl-like shot" is combined with AUGER's Damage, which is a significant efficiency over the medium-long distances.   ■ Sights You can choose according to the map, or his personal preference. Personally, I think tactical rifles have a good reputation with NVIRs. NVIR's weakness, on the other hand, is weak in near-field combat. However, tactical rifles are the scumbags that are based on anything except the degree of Swordfish.   ■ Attachments High Caliber I & II, FMJ I & II and Long Barrel. It reminds the paladin. However, since the operator parts are almost necessary, August should be carefully selected.   ■ Operator mod Double Tap, Converts this weapon to a 2-round burst. The Burst of this game is calibrated with accuracy. In other words, double shot per one click No matter how quickly you have been polled in semi-automatically, the gun's ability to burn is limited. AUGER’s double tap mod is quite impressive. Think about it simply, you can kill by just 2 clicks hit instead of, 4 clicks before the normal. Hah!      

Call of Duty: General - 8. Marksman's Weapon,Tactical-Rifles Review image 4

2. ABR 223 Compared to AUGER, the damage is weak and quick to launch. This means that the speed of a tactical rifle is fast, just because it does a Burst. It's a very vague gun by my standards. If you have ABR's mania, please tell me the reason for the reply.   ■ Sights Unlike other tactical rifles, the ABR is not a good match for NVIR. The reason is below.   ■ Attachments Laser Sight I & II, Quickdraw, Stock I, II and Suppressor The Attachments configuration is serious SMG. And with this patch, the accuracy of the directed shot has been increased! In short, it's an assault gun. But then, why don't we just use SMG or Maddox? To be honest, based on accuracy, mid-range combat is meant to be a tactical rifle. This is literally a terrible hybrid.   ■ Operator mod Repeater, The delay between bursts decreases the longer the trigger is held. Do not mistake 'Burst' for 'Full Auto'! As the explanation shows, it means to accelerate Burst. The problem is that there is a gap between each burst, and Nerf has been added so that the interval is getting even longer with the last patch. I was already dead before I shot the second shot at close range; ABR is also very difficult to use because it has weak damage and no High Caliber. Personally, I think I can just exclude this gun if it is not because of Dark Matters.        

Call of Duty: General - 8. Marksman's Weapon,Tactical-Rifles Review image 6

3. SWORDFISH Basic 4-round burst tactical rifle. Fast firing speed and accuracy are advantages. In a nutshell, four bullets per click are fired quickly. It is popular on the console, but it is a very undervalued gun on PC. If you hit a 4-round burst, Enemy's HP will melt to 90%. However, because the interval between bursts is very short, you can shoot with Auto Shot just like the One Shot in the middle.   ■ Attachments High Caliber, FMJ and Quickdraw I & II It is easy to say that it is a middle balance between Auger and ABR.   ■ Operator Mods Pentaburst is the core of Swordfish. Refitted burst mechanism adds one bullet to each burst. Also provides additional ammo. The number of additional ammunition increases by four to 40. Originally, it was Nerf, which was 9 feet long and 45 feet long. If you hit an existing 4-round burst and HP is about 90% worn out, you can add one shot to kill the opponent. This is a big thing, unlike other tactical rifles, Swordfish can be relatively close range. Even if you face the opponent in the corner, you can control it with one click.         If you have any problems or questions in my Guide, please leave comments at any time! If you want to see more of my gun reviews, check the hashtag and click on the link below:   ======== 1. Multiplayer recommended ICR-7 https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/330390

2. Mr. Powerful MOG 12 https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/332376

3. Hades, The King of Hip-fire https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/340647

4. An assassinable balance protector! https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/341007

5. Shot Flashes Anywhere! SG12 https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/342414

6. Dream of One Shot One Kill, All of SRs Review https://moot.us/lounges/9/boards/42/posts/407678

[Guide] Dream of One Shot One Kill, All of SRs Review [Guide] Dream of One Shot One Kill, All of SRs Review Greeting! It's been a long time Mooters! This is #BO4Weaponguide #BO4Gunsguide This time, I will review the most attractive categories at a glance. Sniper-Rifle (SR) In short, a sniper's gun. Let's look at the features of SR in Black Ops 4. 1. Very high accuracy and penetration 2. Single bolt action based 3. One shot in headshots Accuracy and penetration is important things in SR because of course it is the strongest. The SRs on Black Ops 4 are mostly based on single-bolt action. It is a way to load through a process of shooting a pair and pulling the lever and putting the next shot into the chamber. Well ... of course, the speed is slow, and I often have to walk everything in one pair. It's a man's dream. Headshot 1 shot 1 kill is an important part of the game, like the Rainbow Six, which is either 'unconditionally' on the system, or the damage is over 150 at the time of the headshot. Anyway, all current SRs have one shot in headshots, especially Paladin and KOSHKA, with High Caliber, one shot in the upper body. Only the SRs are allowed to breathe when zooming in. This game is surprisingly large at the time of zooming by breathing. The SRs will then activate the breath hold function, which will hold the immobilizer for about 5 seconds if you hold down the L3 key. After this time, the breath will fade and the breath will shake more and more. It's possible. Because of this, SRs have dedicated attachments related to this bounce function. Stabilizer 1 reduces the fluctuation caused by breathing during zooming, Stabilizer 2 increases breathing time. 2 is unique to Paladin. moot.us

Comment 3

• MANACE LV.22 S Dec 11, 2018, 10:30 AM

It's interesting to have lv.12 on ABR. Equipped Laser 1,2 and Quickdraw , I can get 3 kills in each 1 click.

• DOThETRiCK LV.19 Wolf Dec 11, 2018, 10:03 AM

Yey! We got a DMR Guide!

• MidKnight_Banjax LV.2 Lurker Dec 13, 2018, 03:32 PM

I had a stroke trying to read this. This is some seriously broken English if I’ve ever seen it.

Home