Ghost3o5_z LV.2 Lurker
Jun 30, 2020, 11:32 PM 29 read

Is it just me or people deal with the same thing mainly girls?

So me and my girlfriend we’re playing call of duty Warzone or multiplayer and once they hear a girl on the mic “oh shit a girl” , “damn how are you today” , “leave your bf and come join us” , “go back to the kitchen” like wtf we’re just trying to enjoy the game and unlock Camos and have fun and people just come in and interrupt us and there’s so weird creeps that hit on her , we’re 15 and the deal that people are likes this really sucks , sorry for such a long rant but thanks for reading :)

Comment 8

• Micheal Newell LV.2 Lurker Jul 1, 2020, 07:59 AM

my wife deals with it all the time!

• Ghost3o5_z LV.2 Lurker Jul 1, 2020, 07:59 AM

Shit sucks

• Micheal Newell LV.2 Lurker Jul 1, 2020, 08:00 AM

it gets old real quick

• Ghost3o5_z LV.2 Lurker Jul 1, 2020, 08:00 AM

It’s honestly annoying and I always put them in there place

• Gendor64 LV.15 Professional Noob Jul 1, 2020, 09:57 AM

that whole "oh shit a girl" thing is on average just boys being boys tbh. some do it for the jokes others are serious, just once they cross the "go back to the kitchen" line they should just shut up. i've played with some girls before in a group and we were 4 people, depending on the day we either were 3 guys and 1 girl or 2/2 and even we still did the "oh shit a girl" thing when we had a random that was a girl. but we never were going into toxic direction like that "go back to the kitchen" shit because that's just plain stupid to do.

• The Vicious Outlaws LV.6 Nomad Jul 1, 2020, 06:19 AM

It just goes to show that you are the mature and sensible ones.

• The Vicious Outlaws LV.6 Nomad Jul 1, 2020, 06:30 AM

We are a small clan, looking to do things slightly differently, with separate groups under one umbrella for example 18+, 15+, Female, Male. Its an idea that's been kicking around and, well you sound like you and your gf would be a good fit for the group. Age range currently is 13-59 with most members having families of their own.

• Onesarcyguy LV.4 Lurker Jul 1, 2020, 09:36 AM

Honestly I do that oh damn it's a girl thing sometimes but I'm just joking around

Home