MANACE MANACE LV.22 S
Nov 1, 2018, 05:42 PM 1,108 read

How to get to your destination quickly and remotely.

Call of Duty: General - How to get to your destination quickly and remotely. image 1

How to get to your destination quickly and remotely. Most importantly, when you first drop out of the helicopter, go straight down.If you tilt the L-stick up and look at the point of view to the ground, it's going to fall vertically.

Call of Duty: General - How to get to your destination quickly and remotely. image 8

If you look to the right, you'll see that the current m/s will rise and you'll see the arrow going up to three levels.The speed of the second is literally how many meters per second you travel, and the arrow indicates that the third stage is the fastest descent to the ground.  

Call of Duty: General - How to get to your destination quickly and remotely. image 10

If you put three arrows on the vertical drop at the first drop, it would be about six to 70 meters per second. With the speed up first, keep the speed and arrows alive and close to the horizontal, so you can go very far and fast.  

Call of Duty: General - How to get to your destination quickly and remotely. image 5

When a lot of people come to land in one area, the player, who's quickly acquired guns, can easily beat the opponent who's running for punch. Landing at the destination as quickly as possible is the first step to victory.   #Tips #Blackout  

Comment 9

• MIRAPOVA LV.23 Warrior Nov 1, 2018, 06:00 PM

Thank you for the good posting. I wondered how fast people were going

• Chicken lover LV.22 Epic Nov 1, 2018, 06:36 PM

If you point straight down with the parachute you will get to the ground much more quickly than the usual gradual glide.

• YAMA654 LV.22 The Best Nov 2, 2018, 10:17 AM

This has to go to Featured.

• NO NAME verified Nov 7, 2018, 05:50 PM

Why can’t you just go to the featured and wait on it.

• travioisdawsom LV.2 Lurker Nov 2, 2018, 09:42 AM

I like that game what you play

• Smokelicense LV.28 Shotcaller Nov 8, 2018, 07:43 PM

Way to give up the secret of flying far really fast. Now I’m going to have a lot more company where I land 😭 awesome post by the way. I wish I knew this when I first started.

• HUNTER MUDGE LV.1 Mootie Nov 10, 2018, 01:06 PM

Yea that is right

• Manman4338 LV.3 Lurker Nov 12, 2018, 07:24 AM

Yessss

• Manman4338 LV.3 Lurker Nov 12, 2018, 07:25 AM

Love

Home