Brauny Brauny LV.14 Chief
Mar 28, 2020, 06:55 AM 717 read

How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 1

Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the more intriguing Battle Royale games we have seen and part of that intrigue relies on the cash system. By either finding cash, completing the contracts, or picking it up off of other players who have been eliminated, players can accumulate enough to purchase items at the Buy Station. The dilemma hits once you get there though, what do I buy? Do I go for the Killstreaks? Should I buy an auto self revive? Plenty of options, plenty of strategy, so let’s explore them   What should I get? What should I stay away from?   Are the Killstreaks really needed to survive? Well that’s a tough one to figure out. Depending on your playstyle these things can either make your day a lot easier or just be a waste of money.  

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 3

Armor plate bundle, $1500 – Cheap and crucial. The time to kill has been increased greatly due to body armor and having 3 pieces on you vs 1 piece is a serious disadvantage. It gives out 5 plates for either you or your squad to equip and although you can find armor in chests, if you have enough money to spare, pick up one of these.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 5

Shield Turret, $2000- Listen, unless you really like tower defense levels in games, I’d leave this thing alone. It’s powerful, but you can’t recover it and unless you somehow have like 7 players lined up in your sights it’s absolutely useless. The shield only covers your torso too so one clean shot and you’re done. Moving on.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 7

Cluster Strike, $3000- Relatively low priced and damaging, the cluster strike is less of a way to get kills and more of way to root out an enemy. For example, if you cluster strike an are where a firefight is going on, nobody is going to stay around to see the fireworks, they will run for cover. Take this time to note where they run to and that’s your next target. This is an effect Killstreak to use at the end of matches too, because when there’s nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, it might be worth risking an accidental suicide to see if you can take everyone out with this.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 9

Gas Mask, $3500- This one is tricky. It’s completely useless until the final circles start to close and even then it only gives 12 seconds of protection against the gas before breaking. However, that 12 seconds is a huge advantage because it lets you move in and out of sight and could give you a chance at a sneak attack since you’re pretty much invisible once inside the gas as well. Highly skilled players will want these, the rest of you have bigger things to worry about.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 11

Precision Airstrike, $3500- This one is very similar to the cluster strike but seems to cover a bit more ground. It also comes in quicker after it’s used so that gives less time to escape the attack. Pretty useful if you can find a group running in the open. Always call the strikes to the area they’re headed, not the area they are.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 13

UAV, $4000-If you’re the type to find a great area and just defend it, then I would absolutely recommend a UAV. Knowledge is power in Call of Duty: Warzone and having the ability to know who is in your immediate area can be the difference between life and death. UAV’s are also pretty great to have if you’re considering sniping from a rooftop as it can make finding your targets a far easier venture. In the final moment of each game, I rarely have any clue where anyone is and a UAV would be a crucial thing to have to root out that camper in the bush or the team hiding in the shack. It has also been recently discovered that if you use three of these at once, it turns into an advanced UAV showing enemy direction and location, I have not tested this out yet though.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 15

Self Revive kit, $4500 – This one is obviously crucial if you’re playing solo, but still helpful if you are in a team. It brings you back from death if you’ve been downed. It takes a little bit of time to administer though and if you’re standing right next to an enemy who just shot you, then using it at that point will do little to help as they’ll do the same once you’re back up. If you’re able to crawl to a teammate though, this is especially useful if that teammate is busy covering you and it will let you back them up in a pinch.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 17

Munitions Box, $5000- Ammo is scarce in Warzone, but not so scarce that you should waste your precious cash on this useless box of nothingness. You find better equipment in random chests and if an enemy shoots this while you’re near it, it explodes and kills you. The benefits are just not worth it to me and there are far better things to spend your money on. Next.

Call of Duty: General - How to best spend your Cash in Call of Duty: Warzone image 19

Loadout Drop Marker, $6000- Ah, now this one is interesting. The loadout box drops at wherever you decide to place the marker and in it contains your ideal loadout that you’ve customized from either the menu or your main game of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I’m talking primary weapon, sidearms, grenades, the whole deal. The other side of it is anybody can access this if they get to the box and that’s why a lot of times you’ll see this box placed as a decoy. “Free weapons, high level stuff here!” is the message you think it’s saying to you and then the second you run up to it there’s either a C4 on the side of it about to blow or a hail of bullets heading your way from some clever sniper perched above you.   The loadout is expensive but you and your teammates can pool your cash together and it’s very much worth it if you manage to be secluded when you acquire it. Having your perfect aiming sights, or having claymores towards the end of the game can change everything.   Hope these tips helped. As the game receives more updates I assume more Killstreaks will be added and maybe we’ll even see some Juggernauts allowed on the island at some point to make things extra horrifying and interesting. This ride is just getting started so buckle up.   What do you think? Are there better ways to spend your cash? Are my suggestions terrible? Do you wish there was more to buy? Let’s talk about it below.    

Comment 18

• Total_ Loser LV.18 Wolf Mar 28, 2020, 08:53 AM

I believe your suggestions and I do wish that there was more to buy from the buy stations I was actually a little surprised that your options were I guess quite "limited" but if your in a squad you would be able to have multiple purchases on the Items that will help your squad win with the perfect strategy with what your squad decides to use together as a team to get that victory.

• Tampa Venoms LV.3 Fearless Mar 30, 2020, 11:32 PM

I think your bang on with everything hear, I really like how you added every detail and wrote like you actually cared about this and wanted to help people. Nice going man and cant wait to see your future posts :)

• Hizban LV.4 Dub Collector Mar 31, 2020, 12:32 AM

Shields are always a must! Great post man. Keep it up 👍

• Smokelicense LV.28 Shotcaller Mar 30, 2020, 10:50 PM

Definitely agree with everything here. I always go for shields first. Unless I luck out and find a ton of them. Cool post dude!

• ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod Mar 30, 2020, 11:35 PM

Solid list! I like!

• MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod Mar 31, 2020, 12:41 AM

A pretty good idea is assigning roles to your squad:
    The Armor guy is always responsible for buying and sharing armor plates, the intel guy spends all his cash on UAVs and the last guy can spend his money on what ever the team needs, loadout drops, airstrikes, etc.

• ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod Mar 31, 2020, 12:48 AM

Good plan.
    Teamwork makes the dream work.

• Kftopdog LV.22 Genius Mar 31, 2020, 02:37 AM

everything sounds 100% like I would say. just a heads up, loadout drop price changed to $8,500

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.26 Try Hard Apr 1, 2020, 01:48 AM

I would be able to spend it if I didn’t get the 13 71 glitch, I’m just waiting for activision to fix that crap up.

• Brauny LV.14 Chief Apr 1, 2020, 03:54 AM

I’m curious what’s the glitch?

• </_Wasabi_\> LV.26 Try Hard Apr 1, 2020, 09:24 AM

If you join a regiment it crashes your game and makes it impossible to play, activision is still working on it , it happened to me today but some people have been stuck for months.

• WHEREWALDO317 LV.1 Mootie Apr 2, 2020, 02:20 AM

I have tested the theory of the 3 UAV and it calls a Black Hawk and show the position of all enemies across the map.

• Jair Alves LV.2 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 04:59 AM

• Anthony Joudanais LV.1 Mootie Mar 31, 2020, 05:16 AM

Meme

• franklyn correu LV.2 Lurker Mar 31, 2020, 09:55 AM

• MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod Apr 1, 2020, 12:26 AM

Also for anyone that is struggling during the early game, a pretty good idea is to start a bounty contract right off the bat.

Most teams will try to loot as much cash as possible in the beginning to be able to buy loadout drops or other items from the buy stations and if you manage to pull it off all the cash they collected + the 3000$ bounty per player will be yours.

In most of the cases after successfully completing the bounty every player in my squad had about 10k cash and the match had only just started...

• Munawer Khan LV.2 Lurker Apr 1, 2020, 11:34 AM

Khan

• McSmigglesworth LV.29 Wizard Apr 2, 2020, 11:08 PM

Great post!

Home