The Future  BadBoy The Future BadBoy LV.20 S
Mar 28, 2020, 03:41 AM 4 read

Brand new esports team coming

AEC™️ Is Recruiting! Has 2 sides All Women’s Team also Content Side of AEC Competitive Side of AEC 1 Content Side Graphic designer Video Editors Streaming Team Content creators 2 Competitive side Streaming Gamebattles UMG Gaming gfinity AEC Girls Competitive team GameBattles UMG Gaming Must be able to record Gameplay of Tournament! Content creator / or Streaming Fornite / Call of duty / OverWatch / Rainbow Siege Six / PUBG / Counter Strike ‼️‼️‼️ ⬇️⬇️🔼 i want to make to sure that these or this person that joins AEC understands that just because you made it in AEC doesn’t mean that you’ve reached your goal in AEC I hope you guys understand that if you’re coming on my team you’re not just going to get youtube content creator you’re not just going to be making montages you know where way more than just a youtube team okay we are way more than that so don’t think that once you get into this team its time to relax its time to take it easy its time to get clips every once in a while you know submit clips make a montage once in a blue moon NO now its the time to Where you work the hardest because I’m not one to just I’m not one to just sit here here and let you just be a fucking lazy fuck i can prove it there’s been a lot of people that have been my Real good friends that are no longer an AEC because they where lazy you know and that’s the truth I’m gonna always push you to be better I’m always gonna push you to be something more than just a montage maker or just a regular gamer I’m gonna try my best to make you do something with this you know because if I’m not pushing you to do that you know what why are we, why are we here why are we just making videos anybody can do that

Comment 0

Home