XxNoraxX XxNoraxX LV.6 Dragon
Jan 13, 2020, 10:25 PM 336 read

COD BO4 over MW

I believe cod bo4 is better than modern warfare for alot of reasons. 1. The lighting. Its hard to see enemys especially when they are camping in mw but in bo4 its waaaaaaay easier to see them 2. The guns. In modern warfare most of the time for me i shooting at someone and my gun starts acting like it is high off something, in bo4 it isnt so much like that especially with the right attachments for ur guns And lastly 3. Some people. There is always gonna be that one person in the match camping its almost guaranteed but in mw most people ive seen camping use a shotgun which are op as shit And then we also have those kids who act like they can use a sniper good cause they "also did good" on mw2&3 but do HORRIBLE. This is my opinion but id like to hear from you guys what u think on this

Call of Duty: General - COD BO4 over MW image 2

Comment 46

• Nfbay96 LV.22 Outlaw Jan 15, 2020, 06:13 PM

So unpopular thought. maybe you're not good at mw? I get the right attachments on guns im shooting lasers. the lighting is a little much but it favors you if you use it and the only shotgun that's op is the 725. you still have those kids who think they're god like with the sniper but really they're trash and thats in all of the cods. I enjoy both of them but this mw is by far the best product they put out in awhile. but thays my opinion

• XxNoraxX LV.6 Dragon Jan 16, 2020, 08:47 AM

understandable xD and im pretty sure im trash lmao

• Nfbay96 LV.22 Outlaw Jan 16, 2020, 02:23 PM

nothing wrong with that though. as long as you have fun with it

• Samuel Darke LV.5 Big Chungus Jan 17, 2020, 05:14 AM

I basically made the M4A1 into mozzie gun and I clap so I agree with you XD

• KiefytheVeteranChild LV.22 Caustic Main Jan 26, 2020, 11:46 PM

bo4 sucked soo much with microtransactions when it first launched
    now it's been fucking updated like 2 months into MW like it even fucking mattered cause the changes should've happened way long ago like when the reserves were added to BO4 and that was 2 months into the games life BO4 sucked so much it still does but now it's like yea ok maybe it has some potential but the extreme drawback that I really never cared for until I first started playing it was the lack of campaign, that was just the icing on the shit cake that is BO4 and dont even get me started on zombies, zombies was another shit show to begin with, yes it was fun at first but everything in zombies was sorta recycled from all 3 other black ops games but the nuketown remake in alpha omega that unfortunately is the last installment of bo4s zombies even though they said it was gonna be a 3 year game is really badass I have to admit but I cant ignore the fact that bo4 once legit asked us to empty our wallets for shit in the game including guns and game changing content behind the reserve paywall and for that bo4 is forever known as the worst COD ever in history next to is legit own predecessor BO3

• KiefytheVeteranChild LV.22 Caustic Main Jan 26, 2020, 11:48 PM

btw blackout was the only thing vonderharr had his hands in and worked on for bo4 everything else wasnt him

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:08 AM

blackout should've been released on its own..its the best BR in my eyes

• KiefytheVeteranChild LV.22 Caustic Main Feb 5, 2020, 12:54 AM

eh maybe

• ErikPlays43 LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 14, 2020, 12:19 AM

I agree with all of this. I don't know about modern warfare, bo4 is kinda better. The Black Ops were kinda my better ones tho.

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 24, 2020, 04:49 AM

hahahahah Goofy

• This review has been deleted.

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 12:31 AM

we don't want 3 lanes. you are stuck in the past. go play your aged failure black ops.. using software that ks from the mid 00's..this is the fiture.. you weirdos are stuck in the past just like your skillset

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 07:26 AM

true way!?🤣😏🤣😏🤣 thank god you aren't a creator. they are innovative..i haven't played call of duty long enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 child. you sound absurd.

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 07:36 AM

theres 100 million quiet ppl around the world who aren't online talking about gAmInG and playing the shit outta MW 🤣 any and everyone i added from Flop4 playing nothing BUT MW! 🤣 even people from other games . overwatch and destiny 🤣🤣 all i see.. black ops flopped on its head FAST. We are DONE WITH YOUR 3 LANE XBO360 hardware limitations bullshit 🤣🤣🤣 go to flop4 with all that! thats why its there! for you superhero run n gun freaks🤣🤣🤣

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:25 PM

Beyond Static  git gud!! damn! a shit ton of other ppl have evolved and love what they gave us! i remember playing bf3 and saying..call of duty better get with it or get left behind..then we got ghosts..flop..3 lane bullshit that was old..then bo3 which sold well but was wack as shit...
    now we get MW and it beat the breaks over every other game of this generation in 3 months ..only coming second to the almighty GTA. i wonder if you remember the first gta? nothing like gta5.. innovative

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:31 PM

Beyond Static  shipment is too small but you don't gotta reqd constant whining from us about it..its not our type of map but others like it. you guys are selfish pricks who dont see life the way the world does

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 08:02 AM

they even thought about you stuck in the past people. Gave you vacant they gave you crash they gave you shoot house and I'm sure they will be giving you more three-lane maps just so we don't have to hear you guys Bitch. nOpE... the whole game in its entirety has to be 3 lane 😏 you guys are so full of YOURSELF. thinking you are the only ones who have been playing call of duty for years 🤣 we dont mind MW having some 3 lane maps..its nostalgic. we think its fair to have some in the game.. but you guys are so fucking selfish we have to hear y'all bitch and gripe. more of us than you. we talk with our pockets. thats the only thing that counts. you just complain but play over and over and over .🤡

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:19 PM

Beyond Static  you guys sound ridiculous and stuck in the damn past

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:22 PM

Beyond Static  man im way older than you ive played just about every damn fps thats worth a damn. dont ask mebsilly question's. innovator's are never railroaded by limitations of hardware for 2 long. its literally how the world works. you really think that old school shit should be in the now when those machines could only handle 3 lane maps. selfish. again..creators are innovative.. consumers just gorge themselves on what they have always Known

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:26 PM

Beyond Static  idgaf what they promote.. maybe your sbmm is so shit you play with bums all day. i can honestly say i don't see many campers at all..lvl 146

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:27 PM

Beyond Static  obviously we have different taste.. you like bo4 which didn't last a year.. we have moved on to the big boy club..go play flop4..ballers only..we dont do excuses.. you have your game.

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:29 PM

Beyond Static  we dont want..if it was up to you we would be playing gotdamn GoldenEye shit still..fucking ridiculous how selfish you fuckers sound.. WE speak louder than your we bc we speak with our pockets. don't play MW period. you will not be missed.. matter fact..we will add a few in your absence..so long sucka

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:35 PM

Beyond Static  you brought world at war old ass grandpappy combat from gotdamn 2008!?🤡🤡🤣🤣 12 gotdamn years ago🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what in the fuck is wrong with you??????

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:53 PM

Beyond Static  im playing MW miss me with that decade old shit 🤣

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:54 PM

Beyond Static  i played it when it first came out in 2008🤣🤣🤣🤣 you just got the fucking game .6 years after it came out. you just proved you are ill equipped for new games..stick to that old shit and your Xbox 360🤣

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 02:57 PM

Beyond Static  after my game im going to hop im my model t Ford truck..cuz..its the original automobile and thats hkw automobiles should be since it made vehicles hot 🤣🤣🤣 autist!!

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 03:08 PM

Beyond Static  lets play fuck all the talk.. im not protecting shit. you just cant adapt..stick to 12 year old games

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 03:09 PM

Beyond Static  delusional..says the bastards who have a few maps for their taste..not enough according to you guys..in 2020 wanting 2008 bullshit..autist. im playing MW..wtf you doing? playing anything?

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 03:23 PM

Beyond Static  your questions bare asinine . and redundant. period. have i played black ops.. dumbass

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 03:23 PM

B1GPoppiLoCCSta  no your point is autistic..bringing up decade old games.. i just told your dumbass i had waw when it first came out. dipshit

• B1GPoppiLoCCSta LV.17 Sage Jan 24, 2020, 04:50 AM

black ops 4 was a fookin flop.. dead ass game .no updates..lasted a year.. and Treyarch gave up on it..MW trumps flop4.. flop4 is for run n gun players who use mid 2000 era strats.. sounds like you are a trash ass noob that cant handle realistic recoil..you wouldn't last a round in siege..nor 3 mins in bf.. trashcan.. you cant adapt..why are you worried about how other's play the game? adapt.. find them..kill them. i wont complain about a whole game bc of how ppl play it.. nonsense.. trashcan buddy. stick to elementary school level flop 4

• KiefytheVeteranChild LV.22 Caustic Main Jan 30, 2020, 12:26 AM

lol this is like 99% of the player base when they first got it, read my comment on bo4

• TripOverThis420 LV.16 Insomniac Jan 25, 2020, 06:01 AM

screw bo4 all the way.

• SS T R E E T O P LV.21 Shadow Jan 14, 2020, 03:14 AM

I like both.🤗

• XxNoraxX LV.6 Dragon Jan 14, 2020, 08:02 AM

agreeable xD

• SS T R E E T O P LV.21 Shadow Jan 14, 2020, 08:33 AM

Yeah.😊

• Ferb_ LV.19 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jan 25, 2020, 01:52 PM

mw way better honestly

• Pr!magent!c_code LV.5 Clearly Hacking Jan 28, 2020, 11:20 PM

you do realize m4 is more realistic that's why it's more autistic than their other games

• Stkking01 LV.7 Nomad Jan 14, 2020, 01:47 AM

let's run it up

• Nfbay96 LV.22 Outlaw Jan 17, 2020, 05:26 AM

yea the m4 and the 725 are the top guns for sure. but like the kilo is so stable just as a stock you shoot lasers with it. but bc the m4 is the more well known it gets over looked

• YoungSniper64 LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 08:53 AM

Faxx mw is better

• Zabeanz LV.5 Dub Collector Jan 25, 2020, 01:19 AM

yello

• Ronald white LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2020, 11:58 AM

facts

Home