Werhakon LV.24 RIP
Jan 13, 2020, 10:49 AM 216 read

Killfeed will Change in next huge update

Call of Duty: General - Killfeed will Change in next huge update image 1

Although, Infinity Ward continues to communicate with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s players and improve the game system, exist bugs and a new bug pops up to frustrate players. One of the persistent problem is Modern Warfare’s killfeed, which is the part of the HUD that summarizes when, how, and by whom players are killed. During the game, kills tend to randomly disappear from the feed, and players would confuse with an incomplete picture of which team is dominating. Co-Design Director of Multiplayer Joe Cecot announced that while he could not reveal when exactly it will be, Modern Warfare’s next big update will change killfeed code. Furthermore, Infinity Ward developer has considered about an extra row of killfeed, which is requested by many players. It is sort of Modern Warfare’s issues, Infinity ward are trying to resolve the problems in the game and focusing on new content for players.     https://gamerant.com/call-duty-modern-warfare-update-killfeed-change/

Comment 2

• Grimy Slimy LV.7 Clearly Hacking Jan 17, 2020, 02:37 AM

I’ve been needing this, I hate skipping the kill cam and then not seeing who killed me.

• SShiva2002 LV.21 Carry Me Jan 21, 2020, 01:59 PM

oop

Home