Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty
Nov 14, 2020, 02:00 AM 85 read

Step by step process on how to do the Floppy Disc

Event

Step 1. Get all the Evidence Step 1.5. The Evidence locations are A. A Coded Message (You can find this in the mission "Nowhere Left To Run" you will only find this if you spare Qasim). B. Front Page of the Observer (You can find this in the mission "Redlight, Greenlight" you will find this above the fake 80's bar). C. Numbers Station Broadcast (You can find this in the mission "Brick In The Wall" and it will be right as you free the informant) Step 2. When you open up the Front Page of the Observer, letters will be highlighted red and what you are supposed to do is right those letters down and go to the Numbers Station Broadcast, find the word that will make the word such as I had Austin as my answer and it will be different for every person. Once you find the word write down the 4 numbers as that will be the first part of the puzzle. Step 3. When you open up A Coded Message you will see numbers, you will see a red and blue question mark, what you have to do is solve for the difference like blue is normally +1 and will go from adding 1 to 2 to 3, etc. Red is easier and will be easily found. Find the numbers if the question marks and put them in order to find the 4 numbers which will give you the last part of the puzzle. Step 4. Once you have gotten the 4 numbers go to the Numbers Station Broadcast and look for the answer that matches it such as 4911 is Austin. (If you are having trouble with this dm me on discord and I will help you). Once you have that go to the Operation Chaos mission and click on "Decrypt Floppy Disk" and grab the numbers from Step 2 and put them in first. The second part put in the thing you got for Step 3. Once you have done that click to continue and you will have decrypted the Floppy Disk. My discord is John "Soap" MacTavish#0889 dm me if you need help with some things as I tried my best to explain it as simple as possible as the YouTube video I watched it was confusing so after I did it I decided to make this post to help others out and if you found this helpful drop a follow if you want its up to you (this took 10+ minutes to type)

Comment 7

• coffeebacon4967 LV.25 Clearly Hacking Nov 14, 2020, 02:52 AM

thank you Dr gmoney

• Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 14, 2020, 08:26 AM

atleast 1 person respects this post

• Egirl~Bean LV.22 OPFOR Nov 14, 2020, 05:38 PM

what's this for?

• Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 14, 2020, 05:40 PM

-_- read the title

• Egirl~Bean LV.22 OPFOR Nov 14, 2020, 05:47 PM

I know, but what is it and what does it do

• Peachy Creep407 LV.31 Sweaty Nov 14, 2020, 05:48 PM