T4CTICS101 LV.3 Lurker
Aug 16, 2020, 11:42 AM 61 read

My Loadout submission for the MW event

Event

I picked my Loadout of the Kar98k and the MP5 cuz honestly I think that it’s fun to be very fast and in and out of places quickly whether it’s a quick scope with the Kar98k or lasering someone with the MP5 this Loadout of mine gets me lots of kills per game.

Call of Duty: Event - My Loadout submission for the MW event  image 2
Call of Duty: Event - My Loadout submission for the MW event  image 3
Call of Duty: Event - My Loadout submission for the MW event  image 4

Comment 5

• Smokelicense LV.29 Mod Aug 16, 2020, 12:10 PM

Would you recommend switching the Kar for the HDR but keeping the mp5 setup? Asking for a friend.. 🙃

• T4CTICS101 LV.3 Lurker Aug 16, 2020, 12:18 PM

It’s up to them wether they like snipers or marksmen rifles cuz it’s all about what ur more comfortable with. If u have any other questions pls feel free to ask

• Smokelicense LV.29 Mod Aug 16, 2020, 12:20 PM

I love HDR if I’m sniping. Long range especially. The kar just never does it for me though. I can’t seem to hit clean headshots with it. I’m open to running an Smg for a secondary though

• T4CTICS101 LV.3 Lurker Aug 16, 2020, 12:22 PM

To be fairly honest with ya I always thought u want to have lots of ADS on the Kar cuz I’ve always used it more upon close and sudden fights. I can agree with long range sniping because I have another Loadout with the ax-50 and the MP5.

• Smokelicense LV.29 Mod Aug 16, 2020, 12:28 PM

Nothing wrong with that either dude! I think it’s just personal preference. It’s all about what people are comfortable with ✅

Home