XRPhoenix06 LV.2 Lurker
Aug 12, 2020, 12:16 AM 88 read

Warzone Loadout Entry

Event

Here's my loadout for warzone. My Decimator is a modded Grau with an archangel long range barrel, thermal optic, stabilizing commando foregrip, 50 round capacity magazine, and no stock. Next my Lobotomy+ is an HDR sniper rifle with a thermal sniper scope, 26.9" pro barrel, monolithic suppressor, tac laser for mobility, and FTAC stalker-scout stock. The Decimator dominates medium-close to medium-long range, with large capacity magazines, low kick, and high visibility through the thermal optic, it is second to no gun in its range class, however has low very long range capability. That is where the Lobotomy+ comes in, this sniper is covert, extremely long range, and deadly. Suppressed in order to keep a low profile, and with assisted mobility from the tac laser, it is quick, precise, and heavily damaging. To assist in the low profile aspect I used the cold blooded and tracker perks. The lethal and tactical options are also vital as the c4 allows me to destroy vehicles attempting to run me down, and the heartbeat sensor makes any close quarters engagement easy to navigate.

Call of Duty: Event - Warzone Loadout Entry image 2
Call of Duty: Event - Warzone Loadout Entry image 3
Call of Duty: Event - Warzone Loadout Entry image 4

Comment 5

• II ExoticSnipes II LV.9 Sharpshooter Aug 12, 2020, 01:33 AM

why u got a thermal on the grau

• XRPhoenix06 LV.2 Lurker Aug 12, 2020, 01:39 AM

Adds range and I find all firefights are easier with thermal visibility. Finally it helps with long range scouting without revealing myself through scope glint

• II ExoticSnipes II LV.9 Sharpshooter Aug 12, 2020, 01:41 AM

oh ok

• oFrezy LV.19 I'm a Bot Aug 12, 2020, 02:24 AM

Personally I’d use the Merc thermal hybrid so you an advantage in buildings and don’t have to be ADS the whole time to get the first shot

• XRPhoenix06 LV.2 Lurker Aug 12, 2020, 02:56 AM

you have a point but I think the tradeoff on ADS speed isnt worth it

Home