Which is better to play Blackout? Keyboard/Mouse or Controller?
I'm weighing my options between PC and PS4 version. Typically, people play better with keyboard and mouse, but controllers have way better feel of playing games and even have vibration. What do you prefer to use when you're playing FPS games?Black Ops
CoD Should stop releasing a game every year
Black Ops 4 isn't even going to have a single-player mode. It's obvious that they're rushing the games and the quality seems to go down every year. They're just milking the cash cow at this point because they know people will buy it even though every game has been worse since MW2/BO1.
I wish they would just take their time and actually make a good game again.
Welcome, Soldier to the Call of Duty Lounge! In this brief introduction I will show you how to navigate the Lounge and what guidelines you should follow to ensure a fun time while in the lounge!
1) Highlights: You can find most popular posts in this board.
2) General: where people post about what they think of Call of Duty, LFG four games that don't have a specific board, and just an all-around place fo people to speak of the game.
3) WWII: Board for Call of Duty World War 2.
4) Modern Warfare: Board for the Modern Warfare series of Call of Duty.
5) Black Ops: Board for the Black Ops series of Call of Duty.
6) Zombies: Where people post about zombies for any game that includes Zombies mode.
7) Clans: Clans can utilize this board to recruit and people can also use this board to search for a clan they want to join.
8) Competitive: Post you're bragging rights for competitive scores and look for competitive teams to perform with.
9) Memes: Memes-a-plenty but one can simply only post Call of Duty related memes
10) Promotions: Post all you want of your social media accounts and live streams
1) No sexually explicit content- This means nothing with nudity or anything that is sexually suggestive.
2) No racism- It isn't funny or cool and nobody is going to put up with it.
3) No Personal Info Sharing- Do not share information such as a personal address, information for game sharing, phone numbers, ect.
4) No Witch Hunts- Do not post other users' personal information or make posts to insult/harm other users. Just because someone has a certain view about something doesn't mean an entire group of people can gang up and make a person feel horrible.
5) No Threats- Plain and simple. No threats to anyone with any physical, emotional, or cyber violence (ex. hacking).
6) Correct Boards- Please make sure you post things in the right boards. (ex. A post about zombies for any game should be in the Zombies board and not in general or competitive).
We are a great community and plan to keep it that way. So if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask any of the moderators.
Kane The Pork
Am I the only one who isn't really excited for Blackout?
Everyone has been building a lot of hype for Blackout, and I get it. It's a first battle royale mode in Call of Duty, and the gameplay looks more realistic, dynamic and diverse than any other BR games in the market. Honestly, though, I don't give a shit about BR games, and I just want a regular Call of Duty with both single and multiplayer modes. Playing only multi just don't cut it. Also, I'm kind of pissed that they removed single campaigns, and they still charge us full price for it.
PopularBo4 Is amazing!
I got Black ops 4 on Saturday and played the Blackout gamemode. There is lots of places that you may have seen before such as the Estates or Nuketown Island on the map. The graphics are beyond amazing so far and I have seen minor glitches when landing but besides that it is a 10/10.
--Tell me in the comments what you like and dont like about the game!
PopularI wanna make a clan
I want to try and make a clan I’m an smg/assault rifle/lmg player, I rush most of the time but I also camp I’m bad with snipers unless I hardscope and I’m not a try hard. My gamer tag is Adeboss23 comment your gamer tag and send me a friend request so I know it’s you and let’s play some codGeneral