Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 9, 2021, 04:57 PM 161 read

Now, Smash bros. is life... Good Bye Smash Brothers lounge...✌️

I was obsessed with this game ever since I brawl came out... Found out they had melee, in highschool found out they had a competitive scene... I even saw the smash documentary with the old melee God's... When smash Ultimate was coming I wanted to be competitive in that, but for kinda obvious reasons that didn't work out... Kinda wish I had a shot at being competitive, but I suck at this game and so much more... And the pattern continues, see people better than me and envy them... I envy then less now because there past came back to haunt them... Long story short last summer, several smash players and commentators were accused of sexual misconduct which ended there careers... Besides all that, smash bros. is a great game to play excellent if you get good and practice... I hope I get back into this game and play it, and play the next smash bros. game... In the words of former melee player Isai "Don't get hit." You'll be missed Smash Bros. lounge, RIP...✌️

Super Smash Bros: General - Now, Smash bros. is life... Good Bye Smash Brothers lounge...✌️ image 2

Comment 3

• Papiulevic LV.31 Clearly Hacking Feb 9, 2021, 05:10 PM

good bye

• §ItsLBZ§ LV.26 Xbox Feb 9, 2021, 06:00 PM

noooooo not the bros!

• gamer499463628 LV.13 Chief Feb 9, 2021, 09:29 PM

ok

Home