The Future BadBoy LV.20 S
Aug 14, 2020, 08:20 AM 38 read

NEW ORG COMING SOON

Ladies & Gentleman Team of Social media mangers Management/ Gaming leaders Content creators Streamers Video / GFX design Must have a Great personality [Completive Coming soon] AEC Is here to change the Gaming industry and sometimes to do that you have to change the Gaming industry that you live in since my first breath I been gaming that’s all Ive known an hell thats all I want to know. Pro teams Like Faze, Optic etc. out there overlook at gamers with potential Skills but those people are never noticed theyre overlooked because theyre no good. I have seen so many underrated players out there making good content either gaming drawing designs video editing hell even Commentators AEC is going to change the gaming economy because you can offer somebody Opportunity. Happy teammates Means Happy Fans and fans Come First meaning on YouTube twitter Instagram We are here to listen to you, if there’s a good player out there hell send us a message well bring them in #AEC WELCOMES all Gifted Talents We don’t care about race Gender or sex,religion. If you’re an Elite gamer we want you! Our doors are open to all. It’s Important to have Competition in the market, we are not just a Clan it’s a Esports Team. By the way this team in the future if it does make money my team we’ll donate some money to kids with cancer / Diabetes Well be doing Competitions YouTube Twitch Facebook Gaming Vlogs everything will work perfectly if the team is committed and passionate to gaming and if you put lots of work in effort it’ll all pay off Serious Players with Good attitude Ready To change Gaming industry Gamers can now negotiate for better terms and opportunities with their respective promotions. AEC will have somewhat of an advantage in terms of signing talent because of the team member options. They are willing to give non Gamers someother promotions and The fact. WOMEN! will also have equal opportunities as men which means more talent will put their eyes on signing with AEC. AEC will need some of the best Gamers in the world so it can even consider to start competing with Top Esports Teams/Clans . AEC could be the chance young Gamers have been looking for in the wrestling business and AEC seems like the place where young talent will be able to show their talents to the world to prove that they’re Elite! [[[NO COMMENTS BELOW]]] MESSAGE ONLY

Comment 0

Home