Reticent LV.6 Good Builder
Feb 23, 2020, 01:17 AM 74 read

My first YouTube video!

Did my first YouTube video of a fangame called: Super Smash Bros. Crusade! Feel free to check it out and give me some ideas and criticism so I can improve! 💪🏽

Comment 10

• Ls_Winter LV.17 Zelda Feb 23, 2020, 01:12 PM

Will do ( it's a good video btw)

• Reticent LV.6 Good Builder Feb 23, 2020, 01:14 PM

Really? Thank you! Let me know if you have any pros and cons of the video! 💪

• Ls_Winter LV.17 Zelda Feb 23, 2020, 01:19 PM

Just some spaces where you didnt know what to talk about, you covered those up pretty well though ^^

• Reticent LV.6 Good Builder Feb 23, 2020, 02:32 PM

Yeah usually when I play games I'm pretty much alone so I never really talked during them, but I'm trying to get better at doing that.

Thanks for your input it really helps me a lot!

• PandaPlayz LV.5 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 10:13 AM

the mics alright but the intros amazing

• Reticent LV.6 Good Builder Mar 9, 2020, 10:15 AM

Thanks for the feedback, bro! I definitely gotta get a Blue Yeti mic or something because I'm just recording with my headset and I gotta be really precise with not moving or breathing too hard.

• PandaPlayz LV.5 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 10:17 AM

true true.i suggest a turtle beach one,there great when it comes to audio (hearing and speaking)wanna play smash ult

• Reticent LV.6 Good Builder Mar 9, 2020, 10:20 AM

The headset I'm actually using is a Turtle Beach one! The only problem is that I can't split the mic audio and game audio so if I want to change my voice quality it's also gonna affect the game quality.

Maybe we can play Smash Ultimate on Tuesday if you're free I'm beat from work and work tomorrow as well lol

• PandaPlayz LV.5 Lurker Mar 9, 2020, 10:25 AM

that's cool that you got a turtle beach one.which model is it?also what sucks is i got to study on monday for my test on tuesday.its important since i need the GPA for college so i'm busy sorry

• Reticent LV.6 Good Builder Mar 11, 2020, 08:44 AM

Nah you good, bro!

Home