BruvIsfuntosay LV.2 Lurker
Jul 1, 2020, 03:01 PM 181 read

Is Star Wars Squadrons worth the money?

I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy the game when it comes out. It looks fun, but it doesn't seem like there's much to do and I just don't think it's worth the price.

Comment 9

• Chonky Penguin LV.17 Clearly Hacking Jul 2, 2020, 09:07 PM

wait until it comes out, watch some Videos about it and then decide.

• CallMeRob LV.15 Try Hard Jul 3, 2020, 03:16 AM

Yes

• BIG_PUNISHER LV.23 Let’s play R6! Jul 4, 2020, 02:48 PM

*WARNING* EA is publishing squadrons so don’t get your hopes up too high because for some reason EA likes to ruin games with their micro transaction bs. But I mean if you are strictly looking for Star Wars space battles then yes. I feel like they decided to make this game because of how bad they screwed up the space battles in the new battlefront 2. So in theory it should be great once it’s fully finished.

• Dukegonzo1331 LV.10 Team Rocket Jul 5, 2020, 09:25 PM

EA got told by Disney, after BFII was such a critical failure, that if they fuck another SW game they'll lose the licence. Squadrons should be decent.

• BIG_PUNISHER LV.23 Let’s play R6! Jul 6, 2020, 02:47 PM

If only EA paid more attention to game development instead of focusing on release dates and micro transactions, we would have great star wars games. Not to mention the 3 or more SW games they’ve scrapped hahahah. But squadrons is looking really good so far, I do have hope for EA cause in the end they salvaged BF2 and turned it into a pretty great game.

• BIG_PUNISHER LV.23 Let’s play R6! Jul 6, 2020, 02:50 PM

Worst comes to worst time to pick up the old Jedi Knight games again 😁

• Dukegonzo1331 LV.10 Team Rocket Jul 7, 2020, 02:04 AM

Fully agreed!

• Gibson Gaming LV.20 Big Chungus Jul 9, 2020, 12:20 AM

did they repair BF2 tho doesn't seem like it seems like it, content is lacking and the online servers are shocking most of the time, Squadrons looks great but it's going to alienate a lot of fans because it's a flight simulator style, it will be limited to what you can do, they should have just focused and a a bf3 with a campaign and included it in there for a fuller more complete game that everyone can play and chose which parts to play,having said that I can't wait for it just hope it's not half arsed.

• ResentedPilot77 LV.1 Mootie Oct 21, 2020, 02:01 PM

its amazing

Home