Banana ツ LV.30 Legend
Mar 10, 2019, 03:09 AM 336 read

Code: GreenLIVE

Promotions

If you don’t already know there is a spot in the bottom left hand of the item shop where you can type in your favorites content creators name and support then with 10% of the V-Bucks you spent! So Who is This GreenLIVE.....? 🤔 Why would someone like me be telling you to use this persons code....? Well for one! You should always be using a support a creator code because if your not really supporting the streamers and the community! By using a code of your choice it supports the verified creator of you choice as long as this creator has been verified by EPIC games! Well back to the code! Okay it’s not me don’t worry! It’s GreenMT one of our fellow Mooters and the first Mooter to get a support a creator code! So whenever you hop on Fortnite to play some Squads with the squad or when a skin you really want to get comes out just make sure to be supporting Code: GreenLIVE And if you supporting someone like Fearless, Ninja, Tfue, Ceeday, Etc. Don’t worry they have millions using there code and one less person won’t make a difference but it will to GreenLIVE!

Fortnite: Promotions - Code: GreenLIVE image 2

#B64 #CodeGreenLIVE

Comment 8

• NO NAME verified Mar 13, 2019, 07:37 AM

Nonononono stop harassing my homie Nerty and i will

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Mar 13, 2019, 07:39 AM

I won’t even use the code because they disrespect my fellow friend, Nerty.

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Mar 13, 2019, 07:38 AM

I use code: Tfue

• Green verified LV.31 Mod Mar 10, 2019, 03:10 AM

Awwwwwww HELLLLLA YA BROTHER

• NO NAME verified Mar 10, 2019, 03:23 AM

Wait before I do I have a question... Will you Banana and GreenMT at least follow me and possibly add me? 🤔

• Green verified LV.31 Mod Mar 10, 2019, 03:36 AM

I’ll hit you with the fat follow

• Green verified LV.31 Mod Mar 10, 2019, 03:37 AM

Can we get a mod to feature this? 😊

• Tropical Robot LV.5 Lurker Mar 10, 2019, 10:05 AM

Noice

Home