Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.31 Mod
Mar 18, 2019, 12:49 AM 1,417 read

Fortnite Confessions - Usual Cause Of Death ? ☠️

Previous confession :

___________________________________________________________ After playing Fortnite for almost a year I started to notice a trend happening in the things that usually cause me to die. The Top 3 ways I would usually end up dead is by : 1. Peeking a sniper too hard / assuming they can’t see me from a certain angle. 2. Not switching from my pump to a secondary weapon after landing a shot I THOUGHT was going to kill ‘em. 3. Missing a platform during the build fight and now either falling to my death or leaving me in the lowground exposed to the foe above.

Out of the maybe 3,000 times I died , about half have sadly been from one of these 3 things equally. Two additional reasons I die have maybe been from simple miscalculations and poor IQ usage. 🤦🏾‍♂️😅 What is the thing that usually causes you to die when playing Fortnite ? Drop a comment and let me know 🙏🏾 And for whoever downvotes : You Frail 💯 ___________________________________________________________ #FortniteConfessions #64 #MootMafia ___________________________________________________________

Comment 0

Home