Da Big SixFour ฮžฮ”ยด Da Big SixFour ฮžฮ”ยด verified LV.32 Mod
Mar 16, 2019, 11:55 PM 845 read

Fortnite Confession : Biggest Flaws ? ๐Ÿ˜…

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortnite Confession : Biggest Flaws ? ๐Ÿ˜… image 9
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortnite Confession : Biggest Flaws ? ๐Ÿ˜… image 1

___________________________________________________________ Now Iโ€™m sure that I am not the only one with a few bad habits and constant mistakes when it comes to Fortnite so Iโ€™m just curious to see what other people go through.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Fortnite Confession : Biggest Flaws ? ๐Ÿ˜… image 3

My biggest flaw right now playing Fortnite is my bad habit of aiming down the barrel of my pump during a shotgun standoff. That split second it takes my character to go into the ADS animation THEN fire the weapon always give the opponent that advantage then they land that lucky blow. This habit has definitely formed from my losing my confidence in my aim a lilโ€™ bit and since noticing it Iโ€™ve definitely suppressed it more often than not. Another flaw I have too is underestimating my opponent and their ability to hit certain shots. I need to understand that everybody is a sweat right now and all shots are landing. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ฏ One of my strengths on the other hand though is definitely my reaction time , when itโ€™s actually on point ( which is sadly only 7 / 10 times ) I move like a pro and I definitely get to a better position which always guarantees me a kill. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ But enough about me , what are you flaws and even tell me about a few strengths you have also โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ“ ___________________________________________________________ #FortniteConfessions #64 #MootMafia ___________________________________________________________

Comment 0

Home