Queeny XO LV.37 RIP
Mar 6, 2019, 01:09 PM 709 read

Skin loadout combo #2 😌❤️✨

Battle Royale

This was request by xFury 💪💯

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Skin loadout combo #2 😌❤️✨ image 2

This is Powder, she is from Tier 47 in the Season 7 battle pass. She had unlock-able style during the overtime challenges for a white style of her clothing

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Skin loadout combo #2 😌❤️✨ image 4

This cute little backbling is from the Slushy soldier skin. He came out in the item shop Season 7 for 1,500 vbucks, and his rarity is epic.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Skin loadout combo #2 😌❤️✨ image 6

This is the Dragon’s claw pickaxe from this current season (season 8) you can get it in the battle pass with Hybrid when you reach 20,000 XP

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Skin loadout combo #2 😌❤️✨ image 8

This is the snowfall glider from Season 7, you were able to get this glider when you got a victory during that season .

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Skin loadout combo #2 😌❤️✨ image 10

This is the snowflakes contrail from Season 7. You were able to get it in the battle pass when you reach Tier 6 #F8alQueen #SkinCombo #MootMafia

Comment 3

• SUGAR LV.26 Vampire Mar 6, 2019, 01:46 PM

Season 7 flex!

• Mr.DaddyYT LV.11 Parasite Mar 6, 2019, 02:02 PM

Does make you look like a sweat thought. I don't know why but any skin with a winter jacket in any video game ends up being a try hard skin.

• Onixs LV.15 Sweaty Mar 6, 2019, 03:19 PM

Hey I was wondering if you could possibly sub to my YouTube. I’m a new and upcoming stream/content creator and I try my best to provide great and excellent content for all my viewers and subscribers. So please if you can drop me a sub that will be great, if not I understand but still feel free to drop by sometime and say hello! My YouTube Is AwesomeDude2420

Home