Queeny XO LV.37 RIP
Mar 2, 2019, 01:46 AM 785 read

F8alQueen’s Skin combo #Uno 👸☠️❤️🤨

Battle Royale

Straw ops is one of my favorite skins, and not many people use her, so I figured hmm . How about I look through my locker to find a good skin combo with her, so I did and I’m about to show you guys

Fortnite: Battle Royale - F8alQueen’s Skin combo #Uno 👸☠️❤️🤨 image 2

This is Straw Ops, we all saw her and Hay Man before they were released in the shop during Season 6 in a loading screen of Fatal Fields. In my opinion, she’s kind of rare , hasn’t been in the shop that often. Honestly she’s one of my favorite skins. And she goes with my name F8al , Fatal Fields. She’s a purple rarity, so she’s 1,500 vbucks in the item shop . She also comes with a backbling, but I don’t really use it that often .

Fortnite: Battle Royale - F8alQueen’s Skin combo #Uno 👸☠️❤️🤨 image 4

This is the Bamboo backbling, which you can only get with the Legendary P.A.N.D.A who is 2,000 vbucks. I only chose this backbling for straw ops, because it goes with the whole green and nature theme with her .

Fortnite: Battle Royale - F8alQueen’s Skin combo #Uno 👸☠️❤️🤨 image 6

I’m so glad they added this glider for the victory glider this season . Definitely helps with my skin combo for Straw ops, but as you can see. You can get this glider, by simply getting a Victory in Season 8. This is the first Victory glider that plays a little jingle.

Fortnite: Battle Royale - F8alQueen’s Skin combo #Uno 👸☠️❤️🤨 image 8

This is the Vines contrail that is rewarded to you during the most recent Overtime challenges in season 7. I honestly didn’t care about this contrail , but when I was going through my locker to see what would go good with her. I found this , so I’m actually enjoying it now .

Fortnite: Battle Royale - F8alQueen’s Skin combo #Uno 👸☠️❤️🤨 image 10

Ah good ol Lollipopper pickaxe. This is the only green pickaxe I have , so I just threw it in with her 😂 this is rewarded to you by reaching tier 46 during Season 4’s battle pass. It’s made for Zoey (who I greatly despise) —————————————————————————— This is a very simple, but creative combo for Straw Ops. I will be posting more skin combos in the future. ~F8alQueen~👸☠️❤️ #MootMafia #SkinCombo

Comment 7

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Mar 2, 2019, 01:47 AM

I love using that skin

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Mar 2, 2019, 01:52 AM

Me too, definitely has been one of my favorites since it’s been released

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Mar 2, 2019, 02:07 AM

Same here. It’s very underrated

• ClientAriYT LV.20 Nightmare Mar 2, 2019, 01:47 AM

Noice

• Queeny XO LV.37 RIP Mar 2, 2019, 01:52 AM

Ikr

• FutureLeaf LV.33 Super Star Mar 2, 2019, 01:51 AM