Banana ツ Banana ツ LV.30 Walked the Plank
Feb 28, 2019, 05:10 AM 615 read

Sick Pic’s 🌙 #5

Battle Royale

Why Hello There Fellow Battle Bus Enthusiasts It is i Thy Banana King Of The Moot Community! And You May Be Asking To Yourself What Pictures Have I Brought To You Today For The LEGENDARY #SickPics !!! Well..... This Edition Of Sick Pics is Completely Made By Users in the Community! So without furth..... What was that you said? Speak up? You want your picture to be featured in a Sick Pic? Well you can!!! Steps) 1. Get A Cool Replay Mode Picture 2. Make A Post With The Picture 3. Make sure to us #SickPicSubmission on the post to have a chance to get entered! Well without furth..... Shut up now Or else You dare challenge me *Take out wand* OgaboogadySmooigdy *Peasant Evaporates* Without Further A Do Check Out My Most Recent Post

FULL DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAIM TO HAVE TAKEN ANY OF THESE PICTURES ——————————————————————— Your Queen (F8alQueen)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Sick Pic’s 🌙 #5 image 2

This F8al Queen, She is the Leader of an army of bears. This is her. She is currently at loot lake commanding anyone who stands before her to bow at there feet. This pic is soooo gud ——————————————————————— Road Trip (Jerold)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Sick Pic’s 🌙 #5 image 4

This is Gi JeRold and his comrade most likely Gi Juan. But it seems there taking a break from the Killing and Are Going On a Road Trip! Also they left the Llama so he’s sad 😢 ——————————————————————— The Rift Drift (FutureLeaf)

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Sick Pic’s 🌙 #5 image 6

This picture is Super Cool #SuperCoolFuturePicture But besides that you can see whiteout is on the verge of boardum and what better way to cure that than to use a Drift Board Through a Gosh Darn Rift! ——————————————————————— - #B64

Comment 3

• FutureLeaf verified LV.29 Rootin Tootin Feb 28, 2019, 05:19 AM

Oh yeah #SuperCoolFuturePicture

• Jerold LV.25 Try Hard Feb 28, 2019, 06:29 AM

I’m so sorry, I couldn’t take the llama 🦙😭

• DHaz0925 LV.2 Lurker Mar 18, 2019, 04:55 AM

Na na na

Home