Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.31 Mod
Feb 14, 2019, 04:47 AM 1,903 read

_SpitFire.64’s Favorites ‼️⭐️😎

Here are all my Favorite ... Everything 😂 ___________________________________________________________ Favorite Skins :

___________________________________________________________ Favorite Skin Combo :

___________________________________________________________ Favorite POI : Dusty Divot

When I first started playing back in Season 4 I’ve always been fond of this location. I feel it has the best balance of Loot , Materials , High Circle Chance and Action. ___________________________________________________________ Favorite Emote : Llamacadabra

I love this Emote because it incorporated the tune from the Llama Bell Emote and the visual performance it puts on. The little Dark Llamas are adorable to watch prance around at the wave of your wand. Pretty cool. Here are my other 3 favorite Emotes :

___________________________________________________________ Favorite Sticker : Heart

___________________________________________________________ Favorite Spray : Shadow Ops 💜

___________________________________________________________ Favorite Gun : Hand Cannon

From being able to tear through fresh builds and tearing through fresh Noobs this gun has done a lot for me since the brink of my playing existence. A trusty companion that has been the main factor of many of my Victory Royales ‼️💯 ___________________________________________________________ Favorite Items : Grappler , Rift-To-Go & Bounce Pads

___________________________________________________________ Favorite Vehicle : Quad Crasher

___________________________________________________________ What Are Your Favorites ? Tell Me In The Comments. ___________________________________________________________ #S.64Favorites #64 ___________________________________________________________

Comment 0

Home