Banana ツ Banana ツ verified LV.30 Mod
Feb 8, 2019, 05:29 AM 323 read

My Squad: Villains Of The Cold 🥶 ❄️ ☃️

Go Check Out My Most Recent Squad The Animal Gang, Remember the original person to create the RateMySquad type Posts is _Spitfire.64

So yeah let’s get into the Villains Of The Cold! Chilly I know They give me the chills I’ll stop now Sorry ——————————————————————— #RateMySquad

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Squad: Villains Of The Cold  🥶 ❄️ ☃️  image 4

[From Left To Right Ice King, Valkyrie, Trog, And Sargent Winter] ——————————————————————— These Are The Baddest, Cold Hearted People In all Of The Fortnite Island. Even tho winter is over and there powers are becoming weaker but they’ll never stop being evil. These people have no sympathy for anyone, but Trog only has sympathy for his snowmen and oddly koala bears I don’t know why.... don’t ask me why. BUT besides that the master mind and the leader, Ice King is the king of all snow and is Snow. He’s a master of manipulating anyone. That’s how he captured the Fire Prisoner.... yeah we don’t talk about that but he’s a heavy hitter he usually runs a shotgun and a heavy ar, he refuses to use anything but metal materials he believes it matches him because he’s the strongest and so is metal. Valkyrie is the fast one on the team, Ice King is always hitting on her even tho he’s married to the Ice Queen. She’s got a SMG in hand is ready to execute anyone with efficiency and speed. Her builds and edits are smooth, her kills and faster, and her beats are sicker don’t forget she’s a part time DJ. Trog the “nicest” he les his victims die with hugs..... he ends them quickly. He builds up jumps off head shots then and then uses the Salt Emote to make them super mad. He uses his snowmen army to distract the enemies while he lasers them From behind. Lastly Sargent winter, he’s the best with aim... a sniper your dead, a shotgun your dead, a scar your dead, and a SMG your dead, if he sees you your dead, when he has a plane your dead, he’s really good at killing people as you can see! ———————————————————————

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Squad: Villains Of The Cold  🥶 ❄️ ☃️  image 6

IQ:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Chemistry:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ Aim:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Building:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Editing:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Dexterity:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ *New* Aggression:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Looting:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Toxicity:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ———————————————————————

Poll Closed 10 Voted

Rate It

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 0
  • ⭐️⭐️ 0
  • ⭐️ 4

-Banana64

Comment 0

Home