Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.31 Mod
Jan 23, 2019, 05:33 AM 1,114 read

_SpitFire.64’s Scavenger Hunt !📜🗺🙇🏾‍♂️

___________________________________________________________ Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen of the Fortnite Lounge , Today I present to you The _SpitFire.64 Scavenger Hunt Challenge ! For every Main Point of Interest on the map I have selected one particular item that you’ll have to find and screenshot ! First 3 people to find all 20 items will be rewarded with a Shout Out and added to the Unofficial Moot Hall of Fame as A SpitFire Challenge Winner 😂 ! ___________________________________________________________ Here is the Scavenge list :

___________________________________________________________ You have until Noon January 27th to find all 20 items , you may send your screenshots directly to my email ( tee.makaveli0064@icloud.com ) or post all your screenshots ( just be sure to include the hashtag #SpitFireScavengerHunt ) here on Moot ! Good Luck ‼️🍀👍🏾 ___________________________________________________________ Da Big SixFour ⛽️😎6️⃣4️⃣ ___________________________________________________________ Tribulation 20 / 64 : Day of Leisure All work and no play leads to stress , always feel free to take a day off and enjoy life ! ___________________________________________________________ #SpitFireScavengerHunt #64 #64DaysofTribulations ___________________________________________________________

Comment 0

Home