DenzYT LV.17 Let’s play Fortnite!
Jan 14, 2019, 02:22 PM 359 read

This would be a good game mode

Battle Royale

Having the ability to just be flying in planes only as a game mode in Fortnite would be pretty Epic! Many of you may argue that this would take away from the whole fighting with guns aspect. Me personally I like this and I think it would be different and also something that would make the planes in game more useful. Comment what you think of this and if you would play this if it were a game mode. Also owner of pic is credited on my Instagram page so don’t complain. (Also this is in the right lobby as I’m discussing about a new mode to come into battle royale) #fortnite #fortnitechallenges #fortnitememes #fortnitevbucks #vault #game #gaming #gamer #games #trending #insta #instagram #instadaily #youtuber #youtube #twitch #ninja #news #gamerguy #gamergirl #fortnitechallenges #fortnitexbox #fortnite #fortniteleaks #fortniteaccountsforsale #fortniteclips #girl #skin #youtube #twitch #stream ##gaming #gamergirl

Fortnite: Battle Royale - This would be a good game mode image 2

Comment 4

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Jan 14, 2019, 10:25 PM

I like the idea but I don't agree with you doing all the tags

• DenzYT LV.17 Let’s play Fortnite! Jan 14, 2019, 11:24 PM

The tags are from my Instagram. Everything I post on Instagram I take word for word and post on here. Just ignore the blue bro

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Jan 15, 2019, 12:34 AM

But do you really have to have the girl and gamergirl tags

• FutureLeaf verified LV.30 Rootin Tootin Jan 14, 2019, 11:07 PM

Perfectly balanced...as all things should be

Home