Banana ツ Banana ツ verified LV.30 Mod
Jan 11, 2019, 04:36 AM 390 read

My Squad: Teachers Of Terror ✍️👩‍🎓👨‍🏫

The credit for this post goes out to Spitifre_64 he created this check out his most recent one

——————————————————————— #RateMySquad

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Squad: Teachers Of Terror ✍️👩‍🎓👨‍🏫 image 4

These are the Teachers Of Terror (Or TOT) [From Left To Right Maven, Rook, Prodigy, Gumsho] ——————————————————————— This squad is the smartest squad on earth There plays are all calculated, well timed, and planned out There IQ levels exceeds one of a God’s The leader of the group is Prodigy He’s studied the art of timing and aim his whole life He was bullied as a child Never thought he would go anywhere his friends said Now he’s sending his old friends back to the lobby with 3 Deagle shots His sister maven is the human calculator and team strategist Her plays are clean and efficient They leave 0 chance of an enemy coming into the fight after Rooks the most deadly one here Aim, Build, and edits are perfect and well executed Last but not least Gumshoe Any pistol that she holds is your worst nightmare Some say she even hit a guy for 820 metered with a six shooter and some say he sits in the lobby saying “HACKER” no hacks just skill No flaws in this team, the only flaw would be over thinking the game ——————————————————————— Kowalski Analysis

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Squad: Teachers Of Terror ✍️👩‍🎓👨‍🏫 image 6

Kowalski: I rate this a 88% IQ:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Aim:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Building:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Editing:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Chemistry:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Looting:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ Dexterity:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Toxicity:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ ———————————————————————

Poll Closed 9 Voted

Rate My Squad

• ✨(One Carti Star) 3
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3
  • ⭐️ 0

Comment 12

• FutureLeaf^^ verified LV.29 Rootin Tootin Jan 11, 2019, 04:52 AM

Nice looking squad you got there, Banana. But now I feel bad for Pridogy cause he got bullied. One usage of the pridogy skin = 1 prayer

Maybe I’ll do an origin story on prodigys childhood 🤔🤔🤔

• Banana ツ verified LV.30 Mod Jan 11, 2019, 04:57 AM

Do it you won’t lol

• FutureLeaf^^ verified LV.29 Rootin Tootin Jan 11, 2019, 05:27 AM

Challenge accepted. Give me some time

• XdasAlpha verified LV.31 Wolf Jan 11, 2019, 05:24 AM

Bet

• ᵀʰᵉᵁᵍˡʸᶜᵃʳᵗⁱ verified LV.32 Mod Jan 11, 2019, 06:11 AM

I like this team, it makes the Prodigy skin look a little better.

• Banana ツ verified LV.30 Mod Jan 11, 2019, 08:21 AM

Thanks 🙏

• Savage Squad LV.12 Chief Jan 11, 2019, 06:13 AM

Your squad is fire

Much love ❤️

• Beef Baby 2 LV.28 Let’s play GTA! Jan 11, 2019, 06:14 AM

Really well idea. I love it❤️

Thanks

• Lyd LV.21 Super Star Jan 11, 2019, 06:17 AM

Awwww that’s cute