Ryan Ryan verified Admin
Jan 7, 2019, 12:42 PM 972 read

Reaction Gif Contest #4

Over 1,000 coins in prizes!   React to this post with your best reaction gif:   "WHY I THINK FORTNITE IS DYING"

Here's some quotes from the post: - "The block is the only good addition to the map in a long time" - "Epic is growing lazy" and has a "lack of creativity" - "I love fortnite and I think it’s a great game, I just think Epic could do a better job of keeping it alive"   Full post here:

What do you think about this post? Let us know with your best reaction gifs to "WHY I THINK FORTNITE IS DYING" down below! Winners will be revealed next week. Good luck! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Congratulations to the winners of last week's contest "MAVEN." After another week of great gifs, we have our winners! Congratulations to XxLandonxX for being last week's grand champion! Banana ツ and spooderman both earned runners-up honors. Also a special shout out to Lyd for being the creator of this week's featured post! You all will be receiving your prizes within the next few days. (PRIZES: 1st place 500 coins, Runners-up 100 coins each) #Contest

Comment 0

Home