Banana ツ Banana ツ verified LV.30 Mod
Jan 5, 2019, 09:48 AM 334 read

My Squad: Team Atletico ⚽️🏈🏀⛸

Well Atletico means Athletic in a lot of languages like Spanish and Lupa Well this post idea was originally made by Spitfire_64 go check out his most recent one https://moot.us/lounges/8/boards/39/posts/505504

I asked before making this post and if your thinking of doing the same ask SPITFIRE Tell me how you like my 2nd one ——————————————————————— #RateMySquad

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Squad: Team Atletico ⚽️🏈🏀⛸ image 4

[From left to right: Interceptor, Triple Threat, Poised Playmaker, Alpine Ace] ——————————————————————— This squad is know for its outstanding speed and IQ They are outstanding in there plays and smarts There expertise in the plays they make and the things they decide to do are always well thought through and planned This is because of there sports background makes them smarter when comes to makes plays Triple Threat is the brawler, loves any fights, Shotgun, AR, Sniper, Name it and she will beat you in it, don’t make that think she dosent think things through she’s actually one of the smartest people in this squad! Interceptor may fool you, your size may fool you but she’s the sniper in the group, she can run circles around you till your on the ground wondering what hit you The best builder and editor in this whole entire group, some even say that take one shot and her she does 70 90s and then edits her way down in .01 seconds to Shotgun your head off, she’s a real toxic one tho, make one move wrong or not the right way and she will yell louder than your mom used to yell when DINNER IS READY! Last but certainly not least kinda like snow ha get it no ok I’m sorry it’s Alpine Ace! He’s fast like very fast I can’t describe him literally because Ive never seen him he’s that fast 💨 There main flaw is that there level headed and like you be mean to each other ———————————————————————

Fortnite: Battle Royale - My Squad: Team Atletico ⚽️🏈🏀⛸ image 6

IQ:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Chemistry:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Aim:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Building: ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ Editing: ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Dexterity: ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Toxicity:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Looting:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Speed:⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ———————————————————————

Poll Closed 9 Voted

Rate It

• 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 2
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 0
  • ⭐️⭐️ 2

-Banana64

Comment 8

• Snow^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Jan 5, 2019, 10:02 AM

I’m Mexican so I respect that Spanish touch 😉

• Banana ツ verified LV.30 Mod Jan 5, 2019, 10:03 AM

• Snow^^ LV.24 Dream Chaser Jan 5, 2019, 10:03 AM