Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.31 Mod
Dec 29, 2018, 09:20 AM 1,341 read

Rate My Squad : Malevolent Beings 😈☠️👁‍🗨

Team Chiaroscuro did great with an amazing 5 Star rating of 74% overall. Check them out here and judge yourself :

___________________________________________________________ #RateMySquad : Malevolent Beings ( Manifestations Of Evil )

[ From left to right : Fate, Ice King, Enforcer And Omen ] This team is one that you hope to only encounter on your best day. They are all-knowing, all-seeing Individuals who have not an ounce of mercy in their bodies. They believe everyone besides them are inferior and not worthy of life itself, going to all means necessary to rid the planet of the weak and slowly destroy those who think they’re strong one by one ‘til none is left. Victory is more than just winning for them, it’s the only option. They use brute strength paired with amazing cognitive skill to break their opponents shot after shot, preying on their leader first simply to increase intimidation. Truly malicious. ________________________________________________________ Stats Dexterity : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ Energy : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Accuracy : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Building : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Chemistry : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ Communication : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ IQ : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ________________________________________________________

Poll Closed 20 Voted

Star Rating :

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 16
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1
  • ⭐️⭐️ 0
  • ⭐️ 0

___________________________________________________________ How does this team look in your eyes , do you like any of these skins ? Drop a comment and share your thoughts ! 👍🏾 Also if you own any of these skins please message me so we can run it , I’ve got Omen. - Da Big 64 😎⛽️6️⃣4️⃣ #64

Comment 0

Home