Da Big SixFour ฮžฮ”ยด Da Big SixFour ฮžฮ”ยด verified LV.32 Mod
Dec 24, 2018, 05:26 AM 2,079 read

Rate My Squad : Team Chiaroscuro ๐Ÿ”ฒโžฟ๐Ÿ”ณ

Yesterday The HypeBeast Team did great with an amazing 5 Star rating of 75% overall. Check them out here and judge yourself :

___________________________________________________________ #RateMySquad : Team Chiaroscuro ( Light And Dark )

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Rate My Squad : Team Chiaroscuro ๐Ÿ”ฒโžฟ๐Ÿ”ณ image 4

[ From left to right : Raven , Dark Bomber , Brite Gunner and Brite Bomber ] This team is one hundred percent about balance ! Brite Gunner and Brite Bomber are the ups of the team ; bring all positive aspects and keeping the team in a good mindset while Raven and Dark Bomber are the grit , determination and drive of them all. They work together extremely well, like the cogs of a clock. Their chemistry is great between their counter parts though they occasionally clash against their similars but it isnโ€™t enough to be a problem. Their major flaw is the loss of a teammate can disrupt their balance and they might not function at their full potential. ________________________________________________________ Stats Dexterity : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ Energy : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ Accuracy : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ Building : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ Chemistry : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธ Communication : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธ IQ : โฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโฌ›๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธโ–ซ๏ธ ________________________________________________________

Poll Closed 19 Voted

Star Rating :

• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 14
  • โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 3
  • โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 0
  • โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ 0
  • โญ๏ธ 2

___________________________________________________________ How does this team look in your eyes , do you like any of these skins ? Drop a comment and share your thoughts ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Also if you own any of these skins please message me so we can run it , Iโ€™ve got Hyperion. - Da Big 64 ๐Ÿ˜Žโ›ฝ๏ธ6๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ #64

Comment 0

Home