Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.31 Mod
Dec 24, 2018, 05:26 AM 2,018 read

Rate My Squad : Team Chiaroscuro 🔲➿🔳

Yesterday The HypeBeast Team did great with an amazing 5 Star rating of 75% overall. Check them out here and judge yourself :

___________________________________________________________ #RateMySquad : Team Chiaroscuro ( Light And Dark )

[ From left to right : Raven , Dark Bomber , Brite Gunner and Brite Bomber ] This team is one hundred percent about balance ! Brite Gunner and Brite Bomber are the ups of the team ; bring all positive aspects and keeping the team in a good mindset while Raven and Dark Bomber are the grit , determination and drive of them all. They work together extremely well, like the cogs of a clock. Their chemistry is great between their counter parts though they occasionally clash against their similars but it isn’t enough to be a problem. Their major flaw is the loss of a teammate can disrupt their balance and they might not function at their full potential. ________________________________________________________ Stats Dexterity : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ Energy : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ Accuracy : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ Building : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ Chemistry : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ Communication : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ IQ : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ ________________________________________________________

Poll Closed 19 Voted

Star Rating :

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 14
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 0
  • ⭐️⭐️ 0
  • ⭐️ 2

___________________________________________________________ How does this team look in your eyes , do you like any of these skins ? Drop a comment and share your thoughts ! 👍🏾 Also if you own any of these skins please message me so we can run it , I’ve got Hyperion. - Da Big 64 😎⛽️6️⃣4️⃣ #64

Comment 0

Home