Padahwon LV.13 Chief
Dec 24, 2018, 12:31 AM 91 read

Sensei Padahwon back with another in depth tip on becoming a better individual player!

Battle Royale

So last post we talked about never giving up no matter the situation you are in. This post I’ll be going over practice. Yes, I said practice. This may sound a tad silly, because I’m saying you need to practice a video game. But one thing with fortnite is in my opinion it has some of the most interesting mechanics in any shooter I’ve ever played. And trust me I have 15 years experience playing shooters. From halo, call of duty (which I played under an organization for a year) pubg, h1z1 and even killzone. But man oh man fortnite takes the cake 🎂. So let’s dive into this post which will be building mechanics that you should be practicing. How often do you practice building weather you’re a bad builder or top tear builder you should be touching up your skills daily. You truly need to put in the work. figure out what you’re bad at when it comes to building, hop into some creative mode and just work on it dog! Things like 90 degree turns. Which teach you muscle memory and help you not “Harry Potter yourself”. Maybe you need to work on flat stair wall. Which helps you push somebody and not get shot down easily. Work on editing. Which I have actually built an entire edit course if anyone would like to see that let me know I can post a video on that if there’s enough demand. Boxing yourself in. Which helps you get lost in certain situations and also helps you take less damage in bad situations. Stairs pyramid edit. Which helps you not take damage when pushing high ground. Work on getting off high ground while someone is shooting your build down with 3 walls and stairs. These are all things you absolutely need to practice . And no I’m not just talking out my ass. Tfue does this everyday at the start of the stream. So that’s the end of practicing building mechanics I hope this helps some of my moot peps!

Comment 11

• Thai George LV.2 Lurker Dec 24, 2018, 01:20 AM

Yo

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Dec 24, 2018, 01:29 AM

Great post but this doesn't help me any 😭

• Padahwon LV.13 Chief Dec 24, 2018, 08:07 AM

More to come don’t worry!

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Dec 24, 2018, 08:24 AM

Does things get more complex?

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Dec 24, 2018, 08:25 AM

Right now this is kind of basic info in my opinion

• Padahwon LV.13 Chief Dec 24, 2018, 08:27 AM

Well covering the basics is the most important part in getting better never forget the basics!

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Dec 24, 2018, 08:27 AM

True

• Padahwon LV.13 Chief Dec 24, 2018, 09:52 AM

XdasAlpha  I will try and figure out more complex ways to become better as I make these post though. I think that theres a lot more basic way first but rest assure they will get more complex

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Dec 24, 2018, 09:55 AM

Padahwon  Ok I would love to learn new tips and such but so far these are things I already do. But there great post I really appreciate you spreading this knowledge to everyone

• restashore LV.6 Wizard Dec 24, 2018, 09:09 PM

Thanks!

• Padahwon LV.13 Chief Dec 26, 2018, 01:57 PM

No problem!

Home