Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ Da Big SixFour ΞΔ´ verified LV.31 Mod
Dec 23, 2018, 03:26 AM 1,342 read

Rate My Squad : The HypeBeast 😎⛽️‼️

Now with all the skins in Fortnite there’s so many different squad combinations but some are better than others. Each skin has enough detail to kind of give them an individual personality along with how the community perceives them. Using their aesthetics , when I’ve personally encountered them in game and the stereotypes of each skin I’ll create a squad and you guys rate them ! [ This post was inspired by my Boy TheUglyCarti’s “ Fav Skin Combo “ thread , be sure to check it out ! ]

___________________________________________________________ #RateMySquad : The HypeBeast

[ From left to right : Dazzle , Summit Striker , Hyperion , Criterion ] Running this squad is Hyperion , he’s the man in charge always ready to lead his team to victory doing whatever is necessary. Summit Striker is a pro with all heavy weapons as his accuracy is on point and all he needs is about 2 shots. Dazzle is quick on her feet and runs circles around her foes, they can’t ever keep up. Criterion is all about reading her enemies and finding their weak spots. Once she’s figured them out it’s a wrap , she exploits what she’s learned and puts ‘em down. These guys are all about style and keeping it flashy ! They always go for the Highlight plays ; Quick building , Quick scopes , Hand Cannon headshots , Heavy Pump One shots , All that. They love to rush and really overwhelm their Enemy , using intimidation as their greatest advantage. Since they all want the spotlight sometimes they get in each other’s way , that’s their biggest flaw. ________________________________________________________ Stats Dexterity : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ Energy : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️ Accuracy : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ Building : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ Chemistry : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️▫️ Communication : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️▫️ IQ : ⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️▫️▫️ ________________________________________________________

Poll Closed 37 Voted

Star rating :

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 28
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1
  • ⭐️⭐️ 2
  • ⭐️ 2

___________________________________________________________ How does this team look in your eyes , do you like any of these skins ? Drop a comment and share your thoughts ! 👍🏾 Also if you own any of these skins please message me so we can run it , I’ve got Hyperion. - Da Big 64 😎⛽️6️⃣4️⃣ #64

Comment 0

Home