Da Big SixFour ฮžฮ”ยด Da Big SixFour ฮžฮ”ยด verified LV.31 Mod
Dec 13, 2018, 04:44 AM 2,699 read

SpitFireโ€™s Top 5 Favorite Skins !

Iโ€™ve been seeing a lot of people posting their favorite skins so why not me too ? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ___________________________________________________________ 1. Army Pilot Boi ( Aerial Assault Trooper )

Iโ€™ve been in love with this skin since I learned about it. Orange is one of my favorite colors and the accenting on the skin add a great touch. I hope to have this skin one day. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ฏ ___________________________________________________________ 2. Holiday Boi ( Yuletide Ranger )

When I was younger I wore almost this exact outfit on Christmas one year and every time I see this skin it reminds me of that year. Nostalgia at itโ€™s finest plus this Looks cool and very Christmas-esque. Christmas is my favorite Holiday after my birthday of course. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒฒ ___________________________________________________________ 3. Scout Boi ( Scout )

A very calm and simple skin, Spitfire in his bare essence. Nice clean look. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพใ€ฝ๏ธ ___________________________________________________________ 4. Radiant Boi ( Radiant Striker )

This was the first skin I ever brought, this skin has a strong sentimental value to me. This skin is what sparked my Spitfire persona. The way the shirt has a live effect always appealed to me , I think it was one of the first skins to implement something like that in game. The color schemes is really nice too , definitely an underrated skin. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ ___________________________________________________________ 5. Hypebeast Boi ( Hyperion )

As I mentioned earlier orange is one of my favorite color and the way itโ€™s laid onto this skin made it an instant favorite. I feel this skin reflect me as a person pretty well. I have a pretty similar physical build and sense of โ€œ style โ€ this skin creates as I can see myself wearing something similar. I used to have a Supreme head band but traded it for a pair of shoes. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฐ ___________________________________________________________ What do you guys rate my Top 5 list ? What are your five favorites ? ___________________________________________________________ #64 #SpitFiresFavs ___________________________________________________________

Comment 0

Home