DelitistDelitistLV.16Sage
Oct 11, 2018, 01:29 PM1,140 read

New world record

Grats on the new world record for 61 total kills in a squad match. Won by Aussies too, Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi oi oi!   The skill in their play is mind blowing and based on other sites that have posted about this they were all using controllers. I only watched the Fqrbes perspective and the other player's views were posted too. Probably to make sure there was no cheating in claiming the new record.

What's weird in the video is this guy's aim is disgustingly good. So good I am starting to think he is using a keyboard and mouse emulation gear. I can list some spots in the game that's suspicious. The aim marker is almost following the enemy's movement.   1:30 - 1:34 3:09 - 3:13 11:05 - 11:13 16:33 - 16:48   It could be that I suck using a controller when Fqrbes found the right secret in his controller settings to grab so many kills. Is this possible with a controller, can someone confirm this? Better question, what are your settings to get near perfect aiming and do you remap any of the default buttons? Be nuts if this guy is using default controls with only changes to sensitivity. Then again, I have my doubts about him using a controller and wish there was like another camera view showing his hands and controller.   K&B or controller the new world record is legit since there was no cheating. I will say the details need to be changed from "all controllers" to something else if he is found to be using K&B.

Comment 0

Home