I'm Psycho I'm Psycho verified LV.26 So Scary
Feb 22, 2020, 04:00 AM 32 read

Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part)

So I finally completed the Fortnite Pint Size Heroes collection. This all started with the purchase of the Fortnite Advent Calendar that contained 24 Fortnite Pint Size figures so I decided to just collect the remaining 10 that came out before the advent calendar. Anyway I got really lucky and found the last 3 I needed on Mercari for like $16 so I've officially completed the Pint Size Fortnite collection. Hopefully they won't release anymore because they're pretty overpriced for what they actually are. Especially if you're like me that doesn't even open them and hang them up for display only

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 2
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 3
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 4
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 5

Got Them All! 😁

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 7

The Display (Updated Again):

Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 9
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 10
Fortnite: Battle Royale - Guess I Collect These Now 🤷‍♂️ Pt. 3 (The FINAL Part) image 11

Which is your favorite 2 pack of Fortnite Pint Size Heroes? Vote Below! 👇

Poll Closed 9 Voted

Favorite Fortnite Pint Size 2 Pack?

• Ranger & Zoey 1
  • Pathefinder & Highrise Assault Trooper 1
  • Funk Ops & Tomatohead 2
  • Omega & Valor 0
  • Raptor & Elite Agent 1
  • Black Knight & Red Knight 1
  • Rex & Tricera Ops 0
  • Cuddle Team Leader & Love Ranger 1
  • Skull Trooper & Ghoul Trooper 4