NO NAME verified
Mar 14, 2018, 08:04 PM 1,389 read

#Fornite

Battle Royale

Wheres your fav place to land right now 🤔🤔?? Comment down below👇🏽👇🏽 #TiltedTowers #BattleRoyal #Fortnite

Fortnite: Battle Royale - #Fornite image 2

Comment 19

• NO NAME verified Mar 14, 2018, 08:18 PM

I love greasy grove, but also enjoy fatal fields and anarchy acres, and when if i get bored I just go to tilted a few times to liven me up lol

• NO NAME verified Mar 14, 2018, 08:19 PM

Yeah thats the same with me i go tilted for a warm up and then after that go for the VR

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 12:27 AM

A field north of Tomato where there are two sets of two houses. Always find a ton of epic and legendary loot there. From there I just play the edge, sweeping up all the people running in from the storm.

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 01:08 AM

Nice Nice, try going to the five broken houses near Junk Junction theres tons of loot there and barely any one goes. I go there when a new weapon comes because you get a high chance to get it.

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 01:54 AM

Sometimes I go to the broken motel just east of junk junction.

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 01:56 AM

Ohh nice i barely go there might start going more add my psn dxrextic

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 01:18 AM

I like to land just north of wailing woods

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 01:27 AM

The 5 houses in the open?

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 04:02 AM

I notice that nobody has mentioned flush factory!???! Always get 3 chests there and some awesome gear, only disadvantage is that you sometimes have to run for ages to get back into play

Alternatively shifty shafts is also good but most of the time all you find there is shotguns and SMG's

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 05:23 AM

Hmmm but i like the run cause when ur in the ring u can sometimes be lost on where people are coming from

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 04:25 AM

At lonley lodge its 12 chest spawns and you can go to the camping spot afterwards. and the racing track if you get the circle but its about no people there

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 05:24 AM

Interesting but no for me love me some action still

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 05:56 AM

Tilted

• Avora / Lowki LV.19 Sage Mar 15, 2018, 08:48 AM

The 5 broken buildings in C,2.

Potentially 6 chests. It’s normally quite quiet and only ever really one or two other people that go there.

From here, run to D,2 (towards the motel). On the way, there is a mattress which often has a weapon (normally grey/white but I have found one scar there before).

Just after that if you run up and left you will come to a broken building (top, centre of D,2 on the map). There’s often (I’d say 8 or 9 times out of 10), a chest in the upstairs bedroom.

After looting here, run towards motel. If you’re running straight, there is a broken part of the building on the left. You can jump through this without breaking anything and from here you can listen or look through the broken walls for people, before opening the loud doors.

Loot motel and then there are two more broken buildings on the outside of the motel which are also worth looting. [Part 1]

• Avora / Lowki LV.19 Sage Mar 15, 2018, 08:58 AM

Once you’ve looted all of this, go towards the umbrella/crossbow shape in the top left corner of E,3. Here there is about 600+ stone to mine, a couple of guns and two chests at the bottom of the dirt ramp (one is behind the wooden wall directly opposite you as you walk in the room, behind two stone deposits).

When you’ve done all this go up the hill towards loot lake and it puts you on natural high ground vs people rotating from anarchy acres and a nice view on the wooden building, on the edge of loot lake.

Although it’s quite a ghost trip with not too many people and that this isn’t really the case, there’s potential for 17 chests (which are often free).

6 at the broken buildings at C,2.
    1 at the broken building on the way to motel.
    3 inside motel.
    2 in the broken buildings next to motel.
    1 on the caravan in the car park infront of motel.
    1 in the little building next to the pool.
    1 in the truck in the car park.
    2 at the umbrella/ crossbow shaped place.

Happy Hunting.

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 02:11 PM

My guy has this alll planned out lol i thought that after a while u were bout to put the chest coordinations 😂😂😂. But thats actually a good root to use props man

• Avora / Lowki LV.19 Sage Mar 15, 2018, 02:23 PM

I feel like knowing my route means I learn where people are coming from and there’s a variety of heights on the route so I can practise fighting people that are lower, on the same ground and higher while I’m at it.

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 02:24 PM

Smart smart playing strategical i like it

• NO NAME verified Mar 15, 2018, 10:25 AM

Tomato town or greasy grove, depends on where the bus path is.

Home